Chapter 27: Metamorphosis

I UPDATED OMG. Still haven't updated "Met an Angel One Night" since like........yeah it's been a while. I have no clue where to go from here for this story which is why this update took so long. Well, here you go a new chapter. Thanks for reading, commenting and voting! 

Also you guys should listen to "Wait a Minute!" by Willow Smith. 

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Clayton P.O.V.

I woke up on the same couch again, except this time I had fresh clothes on and Raven wrapped around me. Her right leg was intertwined with my right leg, her left hand in my hair, my left arm wrapped around her waist. Even our hands were clasped together over my chest resting above my heart.

Her small breaths fanned my cheek and I brought our joined hands to my lips and kissed her hand. Rave moved slightly, nestling her face deeper into the crook of my neck. I shut my eyes and tried to force myself asleep once again. The sunlight pouring through the overhead windows was still visible behind my eyelids, and there was thrum of noise starting up behind me. I tried to shake away the sounds, and turned my head to look at Raven. She was unutterably peaceful, the slight rise and fall of her chest making me wish I was asleep as well. I shut my eyes again and tried to fall asleep.

The background noise got louder, and a deep voice seemed to float over us accompanied with heavy footsteps.

"They're still asleep" the deep voice whispered. Another set of feet, more light footed, resounded closer to us as well.

"Oh, they are. Look at them...they're so cute. Do you think they needed a blanket?" the women, obviously Cassandra said happily.

"Something tells me they were fine" the deep voice replied. They footsteps started to fade away as they left the living room. I opened my eyes once again, definitely not able to sleep. I turned my head to view the living room. I'd been in here way too many times to count, I'd even helped deck out the house in Christmas gear. It still managed to amaze me how picturesque it was, filled with proper Christmas stockings, and a giant ass tree.

"Oi Clayton, are you gonna stop spooning with my sister?" Lily asked, her head peeking over the couch from behind. She always appeared on cue.

"I don't know Lily, your sister's pretty cute" I respond. Lily scrunched up her face in mock disgust and rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, Breakfast is ready" She says giving me a poke, "So wake up Raven the normal way , no morning kisses" she adds pointedly. She gives me the 'I'm watching you' hand motion and backs away slowly. I stick my tongue out at her and she does the same. She flits away from the couch and yells, "They're coming!"

I give Raven a slight squeeze against her side. She tries to twist away from my arm wrapped around her waist, rolling even more on top of me. I try again and soon enough she's sleeping soundly on top of me. I wince at the extra-weight and my bruises start to hurt a little bit more than I'd hope for. I try to tap on her lightly but she just turns her head, and goes back to sleeping. Ok, so the normal way isn't going to work. I force us to sit up and Rave still sleeps through it, she even changes into a more comfortable position.

It was highly amusing seeing her fight waking up. So I tried something else, I reached for her mouchwa and began to slowly untie it. Her hand clamps over my fingers and she opens her sleep filled eyes.

"What are you doing bugaboo?" she mumbles. I give her an innocent grin.

"Trying to wake you up" I reply. She slowly lets go of my fingers and settles her head down once again.