ch.3

Continue...

Sid woke up and did his morning chores....sid get ready and all the time he was thinking about "AVU"...

Sid(in mind) OH GOD...i can't wait to see my angel today...i will go to college early as anu told me that avu comes college early....

POV ends*

Sid went downstairs and said...

Sid: GOOD MORNING everyone...(happily)

Abhi: good morning chote....

Sid hugged abhi bhai and said...

Sid: you are the best brother....

Saying this sid walked towards Sm and hugged her and said....

Sid: you are the bestest mother....

Saying this sid kissed Sm cheek and walked towards vaishu....sid hugged her and said...

Sid: you are the best bhabhi in this whole world...

Sid broke the hug and sat on the chair and start eating breakfast....

Everyone was a little shock seeing sid's sudden behaviour....abhi sat beside sid and said...

Abhi: sid you are looking extremly excited and happy....is everything okay...?

Sid smiled widely and said...

Sid: i'm happy coz sm1 special has entered in my life...

Sm: OMG...!who is this sm1...i want to meet her...

Sid blushed and rub the back of his neck...

Vaish: OMG...! Sid is blushing...i think we are day dreaming...

Sid blushed more and said...

Sid: ummm....i'm getting late for college....byee everyone.

Saying this sid left for the college...everyone chuckled and start eating the breakfast...

MEANWHILE*

avu start eating break fast and was thinking about "SID"....

Avu:(in mind) siddharth is something special....he is such a flirt and many boys tried to flirt with me but when siddharth did....i was happy...i don't know why...but still i'm thinking about him...i can't take him off if my mind...why i'm thinking about him...ANU told me that siddharth is a BAD BOY of the college...then why siddharth was behaving nice with me yesterday...is siddharh going to bully me by showing fake nice behaviour....

POV ends*

Ad shook avu....avu came back to the world and said..

Avu: what happened...?

Ad: where are you lost avu dear....see...you are spreading JAM on your plate instaed of bread...

Avu turn her gaze towads her plate and saw JAM is spreaded all over her plate....avu said....

Avu: ummmm...actually i was thinking about where i will stay after you guys go back to Jhalandar....

Am: there is no need to think about that....i already ask my old friend about it...and guess what...

Avu: what...?

Am: my friend is agree to keep you in her house.....

Avu smiled and said...

Avu: amazing...now i can concentrate on my studies....i was literally all the time thinking about "where i will stay"...

Ad: now you are happy...(smiling)