ch.23

Continue...

Ritika opened the door and she got shocked seeing three kids holding a flower and friendship card in hands forwarding to Rits...

Rits: come inside kids...

Kids entered inside the room and place the flowers and cards on the coffee table...

1 Kid: these are for you...

Rits smiled and said...

Rits: who gave you these things...?

Rits said pointing towards the flowers and cards...

2 kid: One bhaiya came to us and told us to gave you these things....

Rits: who was the bhaiya...?

3 kid: His name starts with M...

Saying this Kids went out from the room...Rits raised her one eyebrow thinking who can give these things to her...

Rits:(in mind) That kid said " his name starts with M"....who will give me these flowers and all...M manjul...?

Rits grab the card and opened it...

There was a note written on the card...

-I know you are confuse that who gave these things to you but chill...If you want to know that who I am then come to the same park where you went today with your friends at 11.00pm-

Yours and only your M...❤

Rits smiled and said to herself...

Rits: I know this is you...I will surely come.

Saying this rits grab the flowers and sniff the smell of the flowers...

Rits: I think I'm changing...

With sidneet*

Sid was standing in the balcony talking  with someone on phone and avu was sitting on the bed reading a novel...

Sid hang up the phone and smiled...

Sid:(in mind) I can't wait to confess my feelings to SWEET HEART...I hope she accept my proposal...GOD you have to help me tomorrow...You know na It's my first time...

Sid walked towards avu and sat beside her...

Sid: Avu...

Avu: hmmm...

Avu was engrossed in her novel so she didn't pay attention to sid...

Sid: Avu...

Avu: hmmm...sid say.

Sid sigh and snatch the novel from her hand...Avu gasp due to sudden action and frowned...avu: what is this sid...give my novel back...I was reading a very important part...

Sid smiled sarcastically and shook his head...

Sid: No way...

Avu hit on sid arm and said...

Avu: give me back...

Sid: what..(innocently)

Avu glare at sid and said...

Avu: you are not this much innocent so plz don't act and give me back my novel sid...

Avu said trying to snatch her novel back from sid but he hide the novel inside the pillow and sat on the pillow folding his arm to his chest smiling in victory...

Avu's eyes widen...

Avu: get up sid...

Sid shook his head and said..