ch.57

Continue...

Sid went downstairs and saw abhinavi and Sm sitting in the living room...

Sid walked towards them and said...

Sid: I'm going...

Sm: where beta..?

Sid: to talk with Avu's father.

Abhi: sid you did na but he refused and again talking to him will not be good I think.

Vaish: Abhi is correct...I think we should talk to sonia aunty she can help us.

Sid: I don't want to talk indirectly...I will go and talk to him directly...whatever happen today was a sudden out burst of avu's father...

Abhi: okay then...I will also come with you.

Sid: no need abhi bhai...Ri and faisu are coming with me...you stay here.

Sm kissed sid's forhead and said...

Sm: Take care...

Vaish: and plz don't loose your temper there...okay be calm.

Sid nodded and said....

Sid: bye I'm going...

Saying this sid went out from the mansion and sat inside the car...faisu and Ri were alreafy present in the car...

Faisu: are you alright...

Sid nodded and said...

Sid: let's go...

Ri nodded and start driving...

Meanwhile*

Am came in avu's room and saw her sitting in the balcony floor and her head was rested on the wall and her eyes were closed and tears were rolling down from her eyes...

Am walked towards Avu and patted her cheek lightly...avu opened her eyes and saw Am...

Avu: yes mom..! (teary voice)

Am: your hero is standing downstairs...

Listening this avu gasp and run downstairs...

Avu was descending the stairs but stopped when she saw sid standing there and blood was coming from his nose...

Avu: sid..! (whispered)

Ad: throw him out...(yelled)

Sid: plzz sir...one chance sir...plzz I really love avneet sir...plzz don't do this...sir give me only one chance sir...I'll keep avneet_

Ad cutted sid in between...

Ad: don't you dare take my daughter's name with your mouth. (angrily)

Mens came and drag sid out from there...ad saw avu standing on the stairs...he walked towards her and said...

Ad: You know everything about your sister but still you did the same mistake what your sister did...(cold_voice)

A tear escape from Avu's eye...Ad left from there...

Am came to avu and said...

Am: sorry beta but you have to forget him...

Saying this am left from there...avu run back to her room and shut tge door with a thud...

Avu sat on the bed and started crying...

Meanwhile*

Ad and Am were in their room and ad was standing in the balcony...