ch.5

Continue....

Avu entered inside the college and saw sid sitting on his bike with flower in his hand....

Sid looked towards avu and smiled

Sid looked towards avu and smiled...avu ignore him and started walking...sid also walked behind her...

Sid: SWEET HEART....good morning.

Avu didn't said anything and start walking fastly....sid held her wrist and pulled her...Avu's back collided with his chest...Avu gasp due to sudden action...

Sid: NOW say...why are you ignoring me...?

Avu didn't said anything and struggle to came out from his grip....sid tighten his grip on her waist and pull her more closer....avu sigh in defeat and said...

Avu: what you want...?

Sid came closer towards her ear and whispered in husky voice...

Sid: ONLY YOU....(huskily)

Avu shivered under his touch...sid smirk seeing his effect on her...sid loosned his grip and avu quickly came out from his grip and kicked on his foot...sid didn't winced and was just smiling....avu made a confused face but didn't said anything and left for her class....

Ri and Faisu came and saw sid standing in the middle of the ground and smiling....faisu shook sid....Sid came back to the world and said...

Sid: ya...when you guys came...let's go.

Ri: we just came but you tell me...why are you smiling...?

Sid: no...just like that...

Faisu: okay...so shall we go.

Sid nodded....boys left for there class...

Avu entered inside the class and saw everybody looking at her....

One boy was

sitting on the first bench...avu sat beside him...boy quickly stand up from the seat and bowed to avu...Avu was highly confused ...