ch.29

Continue...

Sid and avu went downstairs and saw Vaish and Sm sitting on the couch and eating the kheer which avu made...

Sidneet sat with them and Sm said...

Sm: Avu...you made this kheer na..?

Avu smiled and nodded...

Sm: this kheer is delicious...

Vaish: maza aagaya...

Everyone chuckled and vaish pouted cutely...

At night*

Abhi came back from the office and saw Avu vaishu and Sm sitting in the living room and was gossiping...

Abhi: hello everyone...

Saying this abhi sat with beside vaish and place his hand on vaishu's belly...

Vaish smiled and kissed his cheek...

Abhi: how are you my little baby...?

Vaish: perfectly fine papa...(baby voice)

Everyone chuckled...

Sm: now abhi go and get fresh...

Abhi nodded and kissed Sm forhead and ruffle Avu's hair and went to his room for taking shower...

Sm and Avu set the table and vaish was instructing john....

(john is an only servent in nigam mansion)

Abhi came and sat on the dining chair and said...

Abhi: where is sid...?

Sm: He isn't in home from the evening...

Abhi: did you guys called him...?

Avu: Yes..I did but he didn't picked up the call...

Abhi was getting tense about sid...

Vaish: don't take tension abhi...he is adult now and mature also..he can take care of himself...

Abhi smiled and nodded...

Abhi:(in mind) where is sid..? I hope he is safe...I should call faisu or Ri...they must be know about him...

Abhi: you guys start...I'll just come back in a minute...

Saying this abhi went to the garden and call Faisu...

Faisu didn't picked up the call...abhi again call him but he didn't picked up the call...

Abhi was getting tense more...he called Ri and Ri also didn't picked up the call...

Abhi start walking in tension...his eyes landed on sid who was climbing his own rooms  balcony...

Abhi hide behind the tree and was keenly observing his actions..abhi's eyes widen seeing a gun in sid's hand...

Abhi:(in mind) Why is he holding gun...one week ago and It's the third time he is climbing on his own balcony...something is definitely wrong...I have to talk to sid...

Abhi sigh and went back to the dining hall...

Sm: you said you'll come in a minute and youbare coming back in 5 minute...

Abhi smiled and said...

Abhi: sorry...actually one client work is pending so just trying to solve...

Sm smiled and nodded..abhi sat on the dining chair and they all start eating...

Avu was just playing with food coz she want's to have dinner with sid...Vaishu noticed avu and whispered in her ear...