ch.46

Continue...

Sidneet were sitting in the car waiting for faisu and Ri...

Avu was sitting on sid's lap and sid was caressing her hairs...bith were feeling eachothers presence...

Sid: SWEET HEART...don't cry.

Avu wipe her tears and said...

Avu: I'm not crying.

Sid chuckled and said...

Sid: then why your eyes are puffy..?

Avu: ummm...when will faisu and Ri come..?

Avu said changing the topic...sid smiled and said...

Sid: they are coming in a minute...

Faisu and Ri knock on the car glass...sid roll down the glass and said...

Sid: Take avneet to the hospital.

Faisu and Ri nodded...sidneet came out from the car and avu hugged sid...

Avu: come soon and be safe...

Sid nodded and broke the hug...

Sid: take care...

Avu nodded and left to the hospital with faisu...

Ri: so what's the plan..?

Sid wear his mask and said...

Sid: shoot till dead...(dangerous voice)

Ri smirk and wear his mask...

Ri: let's go...

Sid and Ri walked towards the secret place with gun in their hands...

Thry saw some guards standing in the entrance....they shot them and entered inside the secret place...

Sid: we have to find ritika...

Ri: but where is she..?

One man came and hit Ri on his back with a iron rod...Ri stumbled and his gun fell from his hand...

Sid saw the man and kick him on his stomach...man fell on the ground and winced...

Sid place his foot on man's chest and said...

Sid: Mess with a wrong person...(deep voice)

Saying this sid shot the Man...

Ri: let's move...

Sid: you okay..?

Ri nodded and they both walking...some mens came and they start fighting with them...

Sid was hiding behind the pillar re_loading his gun suddenly one man came from behind and shot sid on shoulder...sid didn't even winced and looked towards the man with dangerous eyes...

Man got scared and start taking back steps in fear...sid shot the man on head...

Ri and sid start shooting the mens...Till now all the mens were laying on the floor lifeless...

Ri walked towards sid and saw his shirt was drenched in blood and his forearm was bleeding badly...

Ri: TIGER...you are bleeding.

Sid took out the handkerchiref from his pocket and tie it around his forearm....

Sid: let's go.

Ri nodded and after killing so many mens eventually they reached at roof...

Sid and Ri saw Ritika standing there with a wine glass in her hand and roof was surrounded by mens who are aiming the gun on sid and Ri...

Rits: Welcome..!