ch.7

Continue....

Next day*

Sid woke up and did his morning chores....sid quickly got ready for college and went downstairs...

sid quickly got ready for college and went downstairs

Sid: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE....👍

Everyone: GOOD MORNING....

Sid sat on the dining chair and took a bit from the salad suddenly sm1 kept hand on sid's eyes....sid place a fork on the table and said...

Sid: WHAT IS THIS...(cold_tone)

Sm1: tell me...who am I..?

Sid: remove your hand now or else the consequences will be really bad....(warning tone)

Sm1 remove hand from sid's eyes and came infront of sid....

Sm1: what is this behaviour sid....(complaing)

Sid saw sm1 and git shocked...

Sid: RITIKA...(disgusted tone)

(Sm1 is RITIKA)

Rits: why are you not looking happy...i came here after 2 years.

Sid fake smiled and said...

Sid: i'm really happy...come have break fast with us....(fake smiling)

Rits smiled and nodded....rits sat beside sid and start eating...

Sid:(in mind) WTH..! Why is this rits here....i don't like her at all...she is very flirty and always cling over me...i know i'm handsome but only AVU is allowed to cling over me not that rits...

POV ends*

Sid: MOM...i want to talk to you...can you come in the kitchen....

Sm nodded....sid and sm went to the kitchen...sid said...

Sid: MOM....why you called ritika in the house....you know na...how she behaves with me...i don't like her then why you called her here....?

Sm sigh and said...

Sm: I know sid...ritika is hell irritated girl but ritika is my niece and i couldn't able to say NO when ritika asked me to stay here for vaccations....

Sid groaned and said...

Sid: okay but plz...tell ritika to stay away from me....

Vaish from behind....

Vaish: me too....

Sid and Sm turned their gaze towards vaish and saw her standing in the entrance of kitchen making a irritated face...

Vaish: it's just 10 mins ritika had entered in this house and she made me hell irritaed....like seriously ritika talks so much....i don't like her...plzz MOM...tell ritika to go back to her home...plzz.