ch.37

Continue....

Everyone eat their lunch and went to their room...

Avu was going towards her room but suddenly sm1 grab her arm and pull her...

She yellped due to sudden action and closed her eyes shut...

Sm1 pinned her to the wall and whispered in her ear...

Sm1: SWEET HEART...(whispered)

Avu opened her eyes with a jerk and saw sid infront of her looking at her smirking...

Avu: sid...(whispered shout)

(sm1 was sid)

Sid: Hello..SWEET HEART.

Avu hit on his chest and said...

Avu: why you pull me here...?

Sid place his hand on the wall and with one hand he trace her face with his finger...shiver ran down through avu's whole body...

Sid: I told you na...Revenge will be taken my SWEET HEART...

Avu's eyes widen...

Avu: sid...I was just joking...(nervously smiling)

Sid: ohhh...so just coz of you MOM scolded me and you are saying just joking...

Avu: see...you can't take revenge from me...

Sid: may I know WHY..? (smirking)

Avu: umm...

Avu widen her eyes and said...

Avu: Sorry aunty...

Sid: huh..!

Saying this sid turned around and saw no one...he turned and saw avu was not there....

Sid chuckled and said...

Sid: this girl...always trick me.

Saying this sid left from there...

This whole scene was watched by rits and she was smirking...

Rits:(in mind) Do whatever you want to do with your girlfriend sid coz tonight you and your girlfriend will not be together...

Rits left for her room...

AT NIGHT*

Abhinavi sidneet and Sm were in the stufy room and sid narrates them the whole plan for tonight....

Sid: SO Tonight...Manjul is going to take advantage of avu but he will not do coz when he was about to do something wrong I will enter in the room but I will intentionally misunderstood avu and Manjul...then ritika will think that everything is happening according to her plan....

Abhi: but what if ritika did enter in the room instead of you...?

Sid: No she will not coz now manjul is with us in our plan and I already told him how to handle ritika in this situation but I know that Ritika is very clever girl...she will surely do something to keep an eye on manjul and avu...

Abhi: so what to do in that..?

Avu: I have an idea..!

Vaish: what..?

Avu: see...If you and MOM engaged ritika in some work so she wouldn't be able to keep an eye on me and Manjul...

Abhi: great idea..!

Sm: hmm..the idea is nice but how will we engaged her.

Vaish: MOM...ritika like cloths, make_up and all so we can engaged her in that things...