ch.61

Continue...

Ad and Am were sitting in the backyard...

Ad: you know na Sonia...What happened with priya...my elder daughter...she did love marriage I told her that boy is not a nice person bit she did and I was correct...that boy started veating my daughter and she wasn't able to bare the torture so she sucide...her dead body came in our house...that letter which she wrote for apologizing me I still have that letter...I miss my daughter and when I saw her dead body that time I decided that I will never ever let my avu do love marriage coz this love and all is nkw fake for everyone...love is just a fun for youngsters now...

Am: aman...I know that but It doesn't mean that everyone is same like that person whom priya loved...SID is very good guy...he is just like you very soft from inside but from outside he is very hard and arrogant boy...His eyes says that he loves avu...

Ad: Say whatever you want to but I will not agree for sid and avu's relation...

Am: but why..? Sid and raj both are perfect boys but sid is best for our avu and most of the all avu also want sid to be her life partner...

Ad: I just can't take risk again...I've already lost my daughter...

Am: Aman tomorrow I saw avu praying to GOD that "you will accept sid"... She is living with a hope that you will accept sid...plzz aman don't break your daughters hope...if you didn't accept sid then avu will never show that she is sad just coz she don't want to see her father sad but from inside she will be dead...Plzz aman leave the past a d move on...plzz I beg you.

Sayi g this am left from there and Ad sat on the bench lost in his own thoughts...

Next day*

Avu was watering plants...raj came and said...

Raj: avneet..!

Avu lokked at raj and gave him a small smile...

Avu: yess..!

Raj: can we meet somewhere..?

Avu: I didn't get what you said.

Raj chuckled and said...

Raj: I mean can we go somewhere out...Till the time I'm here I want to be friend with you...you know what I mean na...!

Avu nodded and gave raj a forved smile...

Raj: so be ready at 8.00pm...We'll go out...it'll be like a date.

Avu nodded and left from there...she run toaards the terrace and saw sid faisu and Ri were having sift drinks with snacks...

Faisu and Ri looked at avu and murmured...

Ri: ohh..! Avu is looking  angry. (murmured)

Faisu: don't say anything. (murmured)

Avu walkex towards sid and snatch the galss from him and throw it on the floor...

Sid stood up and said...

Sid: avu what are you doing...? (loudly)

Avu looked at sid and said...

Avu: I'm what doing..? What are you doing sid..? You came here to prove yourself na or for this party...

Sid: avu what happened..?

Avu was about to go bit sid held her wrist and she tur she around...sid pulled her closer and cupped her face...

Sid: what happened..? Did raj or someone said something..?

Avu hugged sid and said...

Avu: raj wants to take me on a date...I don't want to go...(teary voice)