ch.56

Continue...

Avu smiled...Ad walked towards avu and said...

Ad: so the special news is my one old friend want to merge his comopany with me which is really profitable for my company...

Am: wow..! That's a great news...(happily)

Abhi: congratulations AMAN UNCLE.

Ad smiled and said...

Ad: thanks abhi beta but there is one more special news...

Sm: what..?

Ad: so my friends son wanted to marry AVU...

Everyone got shocked hearing Ad and Sidneet got freezed on their spot...

Ad: what happened..? Why everyone is shocked..?

Everyone came out from the shock and sid stood up and said...

Sid: I LOVE AVNEET.

Ad got shocked and super angry hearing sid...

Sid walked towards avu and held her wrist...

Sid: Sir...Me and Avu love eachother...

Ad: Are you out of your mind...who are you and how dare you say this.

Sid: I'm siddharth nigam and boyfriend of avneet kaur.

Ad: stop your rubbish and tell me why are you trapping my daughter in this love shit...(serious tone)

Avu: d...ad Me... An..d si..d Lo..ve ea..choth...er (stammering)

Ad: shut up avneet...(yelled)

Sid stood infront of avu and said...

Sid: sir...don't say anything to her.

Ad: now You will tell me how to talk to my daughter...(yelled)

Sid closed his fist trying to control his anger which is increasing second by second...

Avu saw sid controlling his anger so she caressed sid's back with her palms to ease him...sid took a long breathe and said...

Sid: sir atleats listen to me we are no_

Ad cutted sid in between...

Ad: see siddharth...Avneet is my daughter and she will marry with the person whom I choose...UNDERSTAND...(cold_voice)

Abhi whispered in Sm ear...

Abhi: MOM...atleast say something.

Sm: Sid and avu have to  handle this situiation alone...they love eachother and they both have to stand for their love...we can just talk to Aman but the last decision will be taken by sid and avu's actions and tricks...

Abhi sighed and said...

Abhi: okay then...I'm going to talk to aman uncle.

Saying this abhi was about to go but vaish held his hand and stopoed her...

Vaish: MOM is right...sid and avu have to convince aman uncle by thier own...we can't say anything in this situaition...

Abhi sighed and stand there only...

Sid was getting angry but avu was caressing his back to ease him and he was taking long breathes to control his anger...

Ad: Just stop this LOVE TALKS and all...I don't want to see my avu suffering so just forget avu and forgive us...

Saying this Ad held avu's hand and was about to drag her but stopped coz sid was holding avu's another hand...

Ad turned around and saw sid holding avu's hand...