ch.4

Continue...

Avu: i will never be yours...never ever...do whatever you want.

Saying this avu pushed sid really hard...sid stumbled a little....sid get very angry and said...

Sid: you are only mine...if anyone try to separate us...i will kill him.

A tear escape from avu's eyes....sid felf a pang in his heart...sid wipe her tear and cupped her face...

Sid: don't cry SWEET HEART❤....(softly)

Avu jerked his hand and run from there...sid sigh and went behind her...

Avu went to the washroom and wash her face....avu saw her reflection in the mirror and said to herself...

Avu: RELAX....just try to ignore him...avu you can do it...

Avu went out of the washroom and saw sid standing there waiting for her....

Sid turn his gaze towards avu and smiled....avu sigh and walked towards the canteen....sid also went behind her...

Avu entered inside the canteen and saw everyone looking at her....avu felt nervous and walked towards the table where anu and jaan are sitting....

Avu:(in mind) GREAT....everyone is looking at me...i don't want unwanted attention but my luck everyone is giving extra attention to me....I WILL KILL THAT SIDDHARTH...

POV ends*

Avu sat beside jaan and sigh...

Jaan: are you okay...

Avu nodded...jaan kept her hand on avu's shoulder and said...

Jaan: everything will be fine...

Avu smiled weakly and nodded....anu said while roaming eyes everywhere...

Anu: why everyone is looking at us...are we looking weird...? (confused)

Avu: I'M SORRY...it's just coz of me...they are watching us coz sid announced that i'm his girlfriend....(guilty)

Anu: why are you saying sorry....and just forget about the people....okay

Avu nodded...avu ordered orange juice for herself....

Jaan: have you decided something about sid...?

Anu: ya...avu see i know that it's your personal matter...but i personally think that you should give sometime to sid...he will change himself for you...

Avu sigh and said...

Avu: i've decided to ignore siddharth...i know it's difficult coz he always do thing which is not ignorable but i will try and focused on my studies....

Jaan: just listen to your heart...okay

Avu smiled and nodded...

Anu: so to lighten avu's mood...we can attend every lecture today....

Saying this anu laugh...jaan also laugh and said...

Jaan: good idea...avu will feel very happy after attending all the lectures...

Avu made a sad pout and said...

Avu: i'm not that much studious...and attending every lecture is a good thing...

Saying this avu take a sip from the juice....anu and jaan stopped laughing  then Jaan said...

Jaan: okay MISS.Nerd we will not make fun of you.

Avu: better.

Anu chuckled and pull avu's cheek...

Anu: you are really cute...ykw my sister was just like you...(teary voice)