ch.9

Continue....

Avu was sitting in the living room...

Am: Avu you are going to stay at my friends house...it doesn't mean you forget your manners...

Avu nodded...

Am: you have to call us daily at night and give every updates of your studies...i don't want any compromise in studies....

Avu nodded like a obedient child...

Ad: Sonia...why are you giving so many instructions to avu...She is a good girl and very responsible also...CHILL

Am: Aman...i know avu is Good girl and all but instfuctions are important and also she is going to stay without us for the first time....so obviously she needs instructions....

Avu: MOM...just chill and i'm going to stay at your friends house...i'm not going to stay here alone so why are you taking tension....

Ad: EXACTLY....now come and have lunch....i'm very hungry.
Saying thos Ad walked towards the dining hall....Avu and Am chuckled and also left for lunch....

WITH SID*

Sid and his family were eating lunch...

Abhi: MOM...when your friends daughter is coming...?

Sm: at evening....

Vaish: I'm really excited to meet MOM friends daughter....

Sid: MOM...your friends daughter has name or we have to call her "FRIENDS DAUGHTER"....

Sm chuckled and said...

Sm: ofcourse...she has name and her name is Avn_

Rits cutted Sm in between...

Rits: Siddo why you want to know her name...let it be.

Sid: it's none of your business RITS...(coldly)

Rits: whatever...

At evening*

Avu hug Ad and Am...

Avu: BYE MOM AND DAD....

Am: bye...take care.

Avu smiled and nodded...

Ad: bye princess...be safe and enjoy.

Avu: sure...BYE LOVE YOU BOTH.

Saying this avu sat on her scooty and left...

After 30 mins*

Avu parked her scooty infront of a huge mansion....avu stand infront of the main door and said to herself...

avu stand infront of the main door and said to herself