ch.38

Continue...

Sidneet were sitting in avu's room...

Sid: Now...when Manjul will enter inside your room and try to take advantage of yours...you just act like you are actually being molest...okay.

Avu nodded and sid peck her lips...

Sid: I'm going now...be safe and strong.

Avu smiled and kissed his cheek...

Avu: now go...

Sid left from there...avu grab her novel book and sat on the couch reading her book...

MID NIGHT*

Avu was laying on the bed and was pretending to sleep suddenly sm1 knock on the door...

Avu:(in mind) Now the plan is start...

Avu walked towards the door and opened it...

Avu saw MANJUL standing there...

Avu: manjul...you here at this time..?

Man grab avu's hand and pushed her...she fell on the floor...manjul entered inside the room and closed the door...

Avu: manjul...what are ypu doing...open the door and why you pushed me...

Manjul was lookimg at avu with a apologitical look...avu blink her eyes and manjul start coming towards her...

Avu was moving backwards until she hit the wall...

Avu: manjul...stay away from me...(begging)

Man: you are such a hot piece...

Saying this man placed hie hand on her waist and pull her closer...

A tear escaoe from manjul's eye...

Avu: manjul...plzz stop doing this...(begging)

Manjul moved towards her neck and stopped...avu started fake moaning with cries...

Man was just near her neck...he didn't kiss or did something...

If anyone saw them...they would probably think that they are making out...

Avu tried to push man but failed...

Avu was fakely crying and was just saying...

Avu: stop majul...stop don't do this with me...

Manjul moved towards her ear and whispered...

Man: keep begging...

Avu nodded and start begging more...

Meanwhile*

Rits was sitting in her room and was watching everything happening in avu's room on her laptop...

Rits: finally..! My plan to separate sid and avu is going to be completed...

Saying this she laugh evily...

Vaish and Sm came and knock on her rooms door....

Rits closed her laptop and walked towards the door....she opened the door and saw vaish and Sm standing there...

She smiled fakely and said...

Rits: You both...at this time...any work..?

Sm: no beta...we were bored so thought to do some chit chat with you...

Saying this Sm entered inside the room...

Rits:(in mind) OH GOD..! why this vaishnavi and aunty came to me...I was watching avu and Manjul on my laptop...