❤️CHAPTER TWO❤️

LAURETTA POV ❤

Break over, we all went into the classroom, since the teachers were having staff meetings with the principal. We used our free time to do what we want, some were gisting while some over serious students were reading, some were on their phone either watching online videos or chatting.

"I can't wait for tomorrow's handover, I really wanna see the new prefects" Dami squealed.

"I voted for Jake for the position of SP." Zainab said.

"Same here," Dami raised her hand.

"Jake is the most handsome and smart kid in ss2," Jane said.

"My brother will be coming back from the states today" I announced to the girls.

"Your handsome brother?" Jane asked.
Jane has always had a crush on my brother since she saw him for the first time.

"Nooo, my ugly brother, how many brothers do I have?" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"I can't wait to see my future hubby" She squealed in excitement.

"We are gonna wait for him at the airport," I said.

We talked till the school bell was runged signaling the time for our dismissal, we all went to the school's car park to wait for our designated drivers.

~~~~~~

At home, mom hurried us to dress up so we could go wait for our brother at the airport.

The airport was crowded with people some were waiting for their loved ones, while some were waiting for their flight, we waited for our brother for like hours, 30 minutes felt like 3 years, the airport was so boring, I had to eat 5 packets of pure bliss biscuit. After some time my Brother's plane landed, different individuals came out one by one, my Brother was among the crowd, he came out wrapping his hand around the waist of a white lady, I and Laura ran to him giving him a big hug.

"Omg Bro I thought you're never coming back again," I said.

"I just came back for the semester holiday," He Chuckled.

"There's my sweet Mom I've missed you so much." He said hugging Mom.

"I've missed you more" She tightened the hug.

"Uhmmmm who's she?" I asked referring to the white girl.

"Ohh, this is Tess, she's my girlfriend, I decided to bring her to Nigeria to know my family" He explained.

"How are you sweetie?,," Mom asked with a beam.

"I'm good ma'am, how about you?" she asked politely.

She was damn pretty.

"I'm great," Mom said.

"I told you, baby, my mom is friendly," My Brother whispered to her.

"Helloo, you haven't introduced us" Laura waved gaining my brother's attention.

"Oh yeah, these are my sisters Laura and Lauretta" He introduced.

"Nice meeting you, you two look cute," She said in a foreign accent.

"Let's go, I know you might been exhausted," Mom said.

"Sooo exhausted" He said.

" Freddie I hope you bought a lot of goodies for us?" We asked dragging their slightly heavy luggages.

"Of course" He smiled.

We entered mom's Lexus car and rode back home.

Tess and Laura carried the bags up to Freddie's room while we waited for Dad's arrival.