❤CHAPTER THIRTY_FOUR❤

These are the outfits worn to the Camcation party 😶😶

JAMES POV 💪

It was the night of the Camcation party, we were all prepared with our party wears.

I heard a sound coming from my phone and picked it up, it was a notification from Instagram.

@Lau_rie started following you.

I clicked on the notification which took me to Instagram, I smiled as I saw her profile. I went through her profile. Main looking at her profile you would know that Lauretta isn't really the kind of girl that takes shits from anyone.

I kept on scrolling and smiling at the same time until I came by a picture, it was her picture of her, she looked different in it, like someone who was having a boring day and decided to take one or two pictures. She was in braids, but ghana weaving braids which were made in jumbo Chuku braids. she looked innocent in the picture which made me grin wide and saved the picture. I made a mental note to use the picture as my screen wallpaper later.

 I made a mental note to use the picture as my screen wallpaper later

"She's hot" I heard someone say at my back.

I turned back and frowned a little.

"Why the fuck are you sneaking on me like that?" I asked with a frown still on my face.

"You kept smiling like someone who was trying to bring out a strong shit from his anus, so I had to check what's going on" Andrew said with a grin.

"Ewwwwwww, out of everything in the world for you to use and describe my smile you used a strong shit, whyyyy," I said, which made him burst into a peal of heavy laughter.

"If I was you I would follow her back now" He said and went to where the others were.

I looked at my phone and noticed that I hadn't followed her back, I quickly did before I forget again.

"Let's start going to the girls' hostel na, before they go and leave us" Felix whined from his bed corner.

"I bet they are still on their make-ups, someone should go and spy first" Andrew said.

"You, go and spy nau" Jake replied to him.

"Let's just go, I'm already tired of staring at you guys" Andrew said, standing up.

We left the hostel and journeyed to the girls' hostel in baggies.

We all stood at the front of the girls' room, except Jake who went to pick Laura up from the other room.

We heard giggles from the room which we were standing.

"Keep your face well joor so when Felix sees you he would be wowed" We heard someone from inside say, it was definitely Faith.

"Why are you pained na" Adesua's voice was heard.

I looked towards the direction of Felix and the dude was seriously blushing.