❤CHAPTER THIRTY NINE❤

VALENTINE DAY

LAURETTA POV

Valentine's Day, the day of love and romance. Well, for the relationship kids though.

I laid on my bed, counting the number of times the fan rolled while eating a bag of potato chips.

As I no get babe, make I date chips.

I sighed and closed my eyes after I began to see double.

I was the only one in the whole big house, well except the maids. But hey, who's asking?

My brother and his girlfriend decided to leave me and travel back to the US.

My mom and dad decided to go on a date and celebrate their love. Leaving me and my sister.

My bitch ass sister took it as an opportunity to ditch me and go on her own date with her man.

I wanted to place a call on my fellow single babes, but opted out.

I threw another chip into my mouth and crunched it with my eyes closed.

To be single on a very good day like this is fucking heartbreaking.

I groaned when my head began to pound.

Remind me never to watch the fan roll again.

I decided to take a quick nap to see if the headache would subside by the time I wake up.

Yes, I will not take drugs cause this bitch is freaking scared of drugs.

Allergic, if I may put it.

I decided to go to the land of sleep when my phone pinged.

I groaned and picked it up from my side in the bed.

It was from James.

I found myself blushing sheepishly at the text

I found myself blushing sheepishly at the text. After that day at his house, we decided to start all over, we message each other all the time and even have midnight calls.

It made the butterflies in my stomach multiply.

I clicked on the message and blushed harder when I saw the rest of the content.