❤CHAPTER TWENTY_NINE❤

Finally Updated 😭😭😭😭

LAURETTA POV ❤

I woke up to the noise that erupted in the room.

"Lauretta wake up, the principal has an announcement to make" The voice which I recognized as Adesua's voice said.

"What does he want now" I grumbled and deepened my face into the pillow.

"We won't know until we find out" Faith's voice came in.

"Okayy" I groaned and stood up for the bed.

"Must I bath first?" I asked.

"Bath kini? Come on let's go joor" Adesua said.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going to?" Jane asked this time around.

"To see the principal na," I said.

"See this girl oo," Faith said, directing her hand towards me. "Like, us that woke you up we are not going to see the principal or what" She said making everyone in the room laugh.

"You for just say I should wait for you" I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. "When you are going you wake me up" I told them and laid my head on my pillow.

"Fojuinu omobirin yi oo, tani yio ji yin?" Faith said, in Yoruba

"Ah please, don't even try and insult me with your language oo" I said, a little pissed off.

"She wasn't insulting you oo, she just said who do you think will wake you up if you sleep" Adesua translated.

"But please oo, no dey use Yoruba finish me, cause I don't like it. If I use Igbo and talk now eh" I said giving her a neutral look.

"Oya sorry, my love, Igbo goddess, The love of my life, my…" 

"Oya it have do" I said, trying to hide my smile.

"You never compliment me like this oo" Adesua whined.

"Abeg get out" Faith retorted with a playful glare.

"Me, I should get out baa, no problem" Adesua said, feigning hurt.

"Oya sorry, my Spongebob, my sugar" Faith said leaving me to meet Adesua

"Leave me alone joor, Mo binu si e" Adesua wiggled her body off Faith's light grip. (I'm angry with you)

"Ahh, Ma binu na" Faith said with a sarcastic smile. (I'm sorry na)

"The way you guys are just communicating with Yoruba is making me feel like you're insulting us" I said.

"Are we going out or not" Zainab chimed in feeling anxious.

"You just want to go there to see Andrew na" Jane teased, earning a glare from Zainab but the glare couldn't come in hard cause it was mixed with a blush.

"Funny how we haven't gotten a ship name for them" Adesua said, while massaging her already neat bed.

"It's true oo" Jane said in a high-pitched voice.

"That's a lie" Faith Chimed in, gaining glances from us all.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm the master shipper, I come up with ship names before the ship begins to sail, even before it gets built" He explained with a proud look.

"I came up with a ship name the day Lauretta slapped Zainab," She said, earning a glare from me and Zainab. "Sorry, well the ship name I came up with is fancy" She said and cleared her throat.