❤️CHAPTER FOUR❤️

LAURETTA'S POV ❤

         At school the next day I was sitted at the school field with the girls. It was break period, we decided to sit on the grass and gist.

"So you aren't gonna avoid him as I suggested?" Dami asked.

"Yea, Andrew is in my past life okay, I've moved on, he's no one to me, I just want my mind to be free," I said.

"That's cool," Jane muttered.

"I'm bored, you guys to gist me" Dami yawned.

"Uhmm I got a gist" I looked at her.

"Ooh what's on your mind queen mother" She rubbed her palms together like someone ready to eat a bowl of chicken.

"Queen mother?" I raised a brow.

"Yea, cause you to act like one" She grinned.

"No I don't" I defended.

"Yes you do" she twisted her lips like someone ready to kiss.

"Shouldn't we be reading for our chemistry test on Monday?" I scoffed.

"Arghhh, what the fuck Lauretta" Dami cried out.

"Sup sis" Laura ran to us with excitement plastered on her face.

"Why are you smiling like someone who just won a billion dollars lottery?" I asked.

"I won something more than a billion dollars" she squealed excitedly.

"What did you win baby sis?" I asked.

"We are twins" She rolled her eyes.

"Okay mom, spill out your excitement" I folded my arms below my chest.

"Okay," she swallowed a lump of saliva and continued.

"I just got chosen as the captain and leader of the female swim team." She said while jumping and clapping her hands together.

"Really?"I smiled happily.

Being the female swim team captain has been my sister's dream right from jss1 when she joined the swim team, she had always wanted to be the captain one day.

"Yup, you are looking at Winners High achool's swim team captain" She twirled.

"Chill babe it's just a post, not an award"Jane rolled her eyes.

"Did you just say post, it's my dream baby girl" She said and left us still with excitement

"Wow," Zainab said looking towards Laura's departed direction.

"Why wow?" I asked.

"She looks soo Happy," She said.

"Yea" I smiled as the bell came ringing.

"I guess it's break over," I said as we stood up and left.

We were in the hall corridor when someone blocked our way.

"Hey deputy" The fool smirked.

"What happened to princess?" I smirked back.

"Deputy Prefect, so poor, you couldn't even reach senior prefect" She scoffed.

"HA! Says the girl who was given the labour perfect, well I guess why they managed to give you the labour prefect was because you always eat grass at home. I beg you go and beg God for sense cause I see you lack some" I smirked.

She raised her hand to slap me but I caught it mid-air and slapped her instead.

"Did you just slap me" Ahe caressed her cheek.