❤CHAPTER TWENTY❤

JAMES POV❤

"That game was lit," Felix said on our way to the hostel after the game.

"For you" Kelvin Muttered in annoyance.

"Why do you say that?" Felix asked.

"My group was annoying they couldn't even work together, they were all slow, the only fast people were Damilola, Laura, Tracy, and I, the rest were dumb and slow," He said.

"Our team was active except one…"

"Stacy" Kelvin cut in.

"You know it, That girl was a lazy slug, I'm sure Mark was the one who captured the flag" Felix Chuckled. 

"She's so foolish" I suddenly said.

"So Kelvin did you make a move on Damilola?" Felix smirked.

"No I did not" Kelvin simply said.

"Ouch, I and Adesua had a good time while guiding the flag" He boasted dramatically.

"So you finally talked to her," I said In a sotto voce tone.

"Yea and mehn that girl Is a total vibe, my feelings didn't fall for the wrong girl" He grinned. 

"Yeah right".

"Umm James" I heard my name from behind, I turned and saw Andrew walking towards us.

"Sup dude?" I asked looking confused cause the Andrew I know hates me.

"I'm okay," He said not smiling.

"Soo, what'd you want?" I asked sensing the aura of anger in him.

"I wanna ask you some questions and I need a clean answer," He said with a husky tone.

"O..kay". 

"What do you have with Lauretta?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked trying to hear him clearly.

"I said what do you have with Lauretta" He asked again, this time he had a deep frown.

"Why do you ask?" I said, my voice obviously merged with sarcasm as I raised my left brow.

"I want you to stay away from her," He said with full sincerity.

"And if I don't" I sarcastically Chuckled.

"You are gonna CORRUPT HER!!!" He screamed the last two words attracting the attention of people close by.

I laughed so hard at his words

"You're really funny dude" I breathed out.

"Does this face look like a joking face to you" He came closer pointing at his face.

Seriously his face looked funny.

"I guess," I said, My eyes drifted to Lauretta and her friends among the small crowd.

"Lauretta is an innocent girl and shouldn't be involved in your shitty games," He said getting irate.

I muffled my laughter.

"First it was Ashley now Lauretta, who's next," He said, I could see an imaginary flame burning up in his eyes.

"Ashley never loved you dude, that bitch was using you, why are you so dumb to understand this" I flared up "And the last time I checked, you and Lauretta were not together" I slapped my forehead.

"All I know is, STAY AWAY FROM LAURETTA" He yelled with so much rage.

I took a step towards him and bent my head closer to him "And if I don't" I smirked.

In a split second, he rushed towards me and I found myself laying on the floor as his fist made its way on the surface of my flesh.

I heard gasps from the crowd.

"Leave her alone" he added as he was about directing another punch at my left cheekbone this time.

I quickly held his right hand which was noticeably balled up into a fist and for a moment I stared into his blank eyes. They were so flamed up with anger, but I could sense a feeling of surprise as I stared into them, probably surprised I had held his hands, Did he think I was just a walk by?. He slowly relied on the weight of his hands as tried pulling my hands back down. I quickly shoved my knee towards his abdomen and as expected I surfaced on top of him and without taking a second thought I began raining down blows on his soft flesh continuously. Compelled by reflex, he covered his face with his palms as to protect it from further damage. I began directly my punches towards open spots, spots he hadn't the chance to protect and he had already started wriggling as to put up a fight when Lauretta rushed into the scene.

"Stop this James, you're hurting him" She held my hand.

Does this dude know what I have done for him, I thought he had sense but he's obviously dumb.

Felix and Kelvin too tried to hold me but I restricted them from touching me. 

The raging demon in me was unleashed, I couldn't stop myself.

"James stop this please" I could hear Lauretta's sobbing voice.

I ignored her please and punched him.

"James please you're hurting him" I heard the Muslim girl say this time I saw tears streaming down her eyes.

"The teachers are gonna see you if you don't stop this rubbish, what's wrong with you James," Lauretta said with authority in her tone.

I pitied the Muslim girl, Her tears were really touching. I got up from Andrew's body heaving like someone who just won a wrestling match as beads of sweat trickled down my face.

The Muslim girl carried Andrew up and left the scene.

I might have broken his face, I guess.

I kinda felt bad for him but he asked for it.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Felix grimaced.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I muttered in a husky voice. 

I could feel all eyes on me,

I could hear their whispers and murmurs.

"What was that all about" Lauretta suddenly fired after a few seconds of silence.

I ignored her.

She came close to me and glared at me.

"You could have killed him". 

"Excuse me" I suddenly said and left everyone staring in shock including Lauretta.

"Dude wait" I heard my friends call from behind trying to reach me.

I know what I did was unsafe and nasty but he kinda deserved it, everyone always sees the cool smiling James, they all think I don't get angry, well I showed them that I'm not to be messed with….

Geez James really took it far

Who's Ashely?
We'll soon find out 😅

Chapter Dedicated to MIGU_EL
Thanks for the Assistance buddy 😊😊

                           ~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

How are you doing today 😊😊

Here's another Chapter from me ❤

I hope you love it ❤❤

Don't forget to

Vote 🌟🌟

Comment  💬💬

And Share

Love you all ❤❤❤❤

Anita 🥰🥰