❤️ CHAPTER THREE❤️

LAURETTA POV❤

The classroom was filled with noise, as people congratulated their friends that got chosen.

"I can't believe that you of all people got chosen as the deputy senior prefect" Dami squealed.

"I'm surprised" I said.

"So, is your brother back?" Jane asked with a beam.

"Of course," I said.

"So what did he bring for his future wife?" She asked with all interest.

"Nothing of course" I smirked.

"Well I'm coming there to see him today" She smiled.

"You are soo funny" I laughed out loud.

"What's funny?" They asked giving me a questionable look.

"It's nothing, just that your hubby has a wifey"I smirked.

"I don't get you, explain please," Jane said with a confused expression.

My brother who you are calling your husband has a girlfriend which he brought home yesterday" I explained, breaking the words.

"So my husband is gone?" she asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Yea baby, just take heart," I said patting her back.

"I wanna ask, dark girl or white girl?" Dami asked.

"White"

"Name?"

"Tess"

Jake came in giving an announcement that the principal wanna see the whole ss 2 students Art, Science, and Social Science.
We all left to the school hall one after the other.

The hall was already packed with ss2 students wondering why the principal sent for us. We waited for two minutes before we saw our young principal coming to the podium. Yeah our principal is a young man in his late 30s or 40s but he looks so young like a 27 years old man.

"Good day students, I know you all are wondering why I called you all of a sudden, well it's about our upcoming camp which I know you all are excited about, the camp has been observed since the year 2000, which we all do similar things every year but this year is going to be different, this year we are going with the company of another school which is City High School, most of you must have heard about that school we had the same spot with the school, and since the principal is my very good friend we decided to observe this year's camp together," he announced as everyone clapped.

The mention of City High School brought shiver down my spine. That's the same school Andrew attends. Why that school of all schools, they could have chosen another school not City High School.

We all went back to the classroom after the announcement.

"Omg, City High School, isn't it the school Andrew attends?" Zainab asked looking at me.

"What are you gonna do Lauretta? This camp has always been our dream right from jss1, you can't miss it" Jane said.

"I don't know, I'm just confused" I sighed.

"I think I have an idea" Dami spoke up.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Avoid him, just do like he doesn't exist," she said.

"I'll think about it," I said after a long pause.

Since it was revision week only fee teachers were seen in the class.

The school was finally dismissed for that day as we all went home.

I flinged my bag at the corner foot of the bed as I entered my room, I fell freely on my soft queen size bed. The image of Andrew floated be back to me.