Chapter 1

"Well I don't believe you." Issac says staring at my dress. "You don't have to." I say shutting the closet doors so we don't have to look at the dress anymore.

"Your brother is Scott McCall, someone was bound to ask you." He says and I shrug. "Nope, no one did." I say and throw myself back on my bed.

"I'll take you." Issac says and I sigh. "You don't have to, I know you don't like them." I say and he shrugs.

"Get dressed, I'll be back in about an hour." He says and rushes out of the house.

I get off of my bed and over to my closet. I take my dress out and throw it on. A royal blue satin dress.

I was in the midst of doing my makeup when my mom comes in with the keys. "Don't forget to fill the tank." She says putting them down on my unit. "I'm not Scott." I joke and she smiles.

"Do you want me to help you?" She asks and grabs the curling iron. "Sure." I shrug.

I continue doing my makeup whilst my mom styles my hair.

Once I was finished I put my jewellery and mom heads to get the door.

I grab my keys and head downstairs.

"Hey." Issac says smiling. "Hi." I say and do a little twirl at the bottom of the stairs. "You look amazing." He says and I smile.

"Help." He says gesturing to his tie. "Looks like you need it." I say and re do his tie for him.

"Have fun." Mom says to us as Scott jogs downstairs. "Let me ride with you guys?" Scott begs. "Nope." I say pulling at Issac's arm. "Have fun." I say with a snarky grin to Scott.

I climb into the car and put some Taylor Swift on.

Once we get to the formal, I wrap my arm around Issac's and head inside.

"So I can't believe you're here. I know you hate these things." I say as I look around the gym. "Yeah, but you don't." He says before leading me into the gym.

We sat at a table just talking and laughing whist drinking some punch. "Come on." Isaac says after we finish our drinks.

I take Issac's hand as he leads me to the dance floor. We start dancing which was incredibly horrific. Turns out neither of us can dance and we ended up just laughing at each other.

As the music slowed down I moved closer to Issac and wrapped my arms around his neck, whilst he put his around my waist.

"Thank you Issac." I say as we sway. "It's okay, you don't have to keep thanking me. You would've done it for me." He says and I smile and put my head on his chest.

"What the hell are you doing?" Coach yells and the music cuts out. I look up to see him shouting at Scott. Typical.

"What the hell are you doing?" Coach repeats more quietly now. "Yes coach." Scott says moving closer to Danny.

"Okay hold on." Coach says laughing nervously. "You... I... I was just saying he was not supposed to.... I mean... I wasn't saying he shouldn't... you guys don't think... I was just... Dance everybody! Just dance. It's a dance. It's a party!" He shouts before disappearing.

Both me and Issac laugh before continuing to dance.

The dance was so fun. I really enjoyed my self.

The party died down after there was an attack on the field or something. All I heard was that Lydia Martin was involved. The IT girl of the school. I remember encouraging Issac to ask her out when he had a crush on her, it just didn't end very well. I've also heard Stiles talking about her to Scott. He like basically loves her, it's kinda weird.

Once the parking lot had cleared, Issac opened the car door for me. "Oh what a gentleman." I tease before climbing in.

On the way home, Issac drove. "So did you enjoy yourself?" I ask Issac and he smiles. "It was better than what I thought it would be." Issac says and I smile.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Issac asks and I nod. "Of course I did. Thank you." I say and Issac gives me the look, telling me to stop. I chuckle and higher up the Taylor Swift album that our car was playing.

After singing to Taylor Swift all the way to the gas station and then home we went inside. It was dark, so it meant mom was probably at work and Scott wasn't back.

"Sleepover time." I say excitedly and he rolls his eyes playfully. We head inside and it got confirmed that no one was home.

We eat some left overs whilst watching high school musical.

"I hate this show." He sighs and I turn to him. "It's a movie." I say and he nods slowly.

"You're always making me watch this movie." He says and I smile. "Because it's amazing." I say lying down on the sofa and kicking my feet onto his lap.

After the movie, we head upstairs to my room. We use the bathroom separately so we can get ready for bed before.

Once I was ready, I climbed into bed and waited for Issac to join me. He comes into my room, locks the door and then turns the light off. He climbs into bed beside me and sighs.

"You alright?" I ask and he nods. "Okay." I say and smile at him.

"Night Issac." I say and roll on my side to fall asleep. "Night." He returns.

This wasn't the first time Issac slept over, he slept over quite often. Mom and Scott don't know about it though. If they knew his situation, maybe they wouldn't mind so much.

I'm not close with my family, not since dad left. I'm still kinda angry at mom and dad. Scott and I are siblings, we're not supposed to get along and we don't.

Ever since the beginning of Sophomore year started he's been acting odd. I don't think he's noticed that I've noticed, but I have him. It's hard not to.

Playlist: