Chapter 14

I wake up and force myself into the shower.

After my shower, I put on blue denim high waisted shorts with a white v neck crop top. I put a pink floral long sleeve shit on before my converse.

I do my hair and makeup and make my bed before heading downstairs.

"Morning." Mom says once I get into thr kitchen. "Hi." I say bluntly and grab some coffee and a granola bar.

I sat at the table waiting for Toby, but he never came. It was now time for first period and I sighed. He must be really angry at me.

I head outside and climb onto my bike and ride to school.

I get to school ten minutes before 2nd period and rolled my eyes.

I head to my locker and dump all my stuff in there and get ready for my next lesson.

****
At lunch, I wandered to my locker and noticed Toby walking down the corridor with Danny. I sighed and grab stuff for my next period and head to the cafeteria to meet Lydia and Allison and prepare for the pop quiz in economics.

"Oh hey." Allison says as I sit down."Hi." I say flicking open my textbook.

"Trouble in paradise?" Lydia asks looking over to Toby. I glance over in his direction and he looks away from me. "He's being un fair." I shrug.

My phone rings and I look down to see Issac's name. "What's up?" I ask answering the phone. "I really, really need to talk to you." He says and I nod slowly.

"Where are you?" I ask closing my textbook. "Um... I'm at Derek's loft." He says and I sigh. "I've got a test next lesson, I'll meet you after." I say and he sighs. "Okay. Just get here when you can." He says and I nod. "Will do." I say and end the call as the bell rings.

****
After economics I put my stuff in my locker and walk out the front of the school. "Sof?" Toby calls and I turn to see him running after me.

"What's up?" I ask and he sighs. "You look really pretty." He says and I smile. "Thank you." I say and he sighs. "I... Can we talk?" He asks and I nod. "Later?" I ask and he nods. "Meet me at my place at 6, my parents are going out, so they won't be there." He says and I nod and turn and start to walk out the doors.

"How'd you get to school this morning?" He calls after me. "My bike." I say and he sighs. "I'm sorry." He says and I shrug. "It's okay." I say and leave school.

I ride my bike to Derek's loft and head up to meet Issac.

I walk inside and Derek and Issac both turn to me. "Hi." I say throwing my bag on the sofa.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have school?" Derek asks. "I'm gonna tell her." Issac says and Derek stands up. "Right." He says and wanders upstairs.

"What's this about?" I ask sitting on the sofa. "Allison, Stiles, Lydia." He says and I nod slowly.

"I don't wanna make you sad but you need to know." He says grabbing my hand.

"When I first became a werewolf, Scott wanted to keep you as far away from me as possible." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"He needed to make sure you had friends so that if I came back you'd have to even out your time." He says and I tilt my head. "Okay..." I say confused and he sighs.

"Erica told Derek that she heard Scott talking to Stiles. He made them all become nicer to you and act like you're friend. Sof." He says and sighs. "They don't actually care." He says squeezing my hand and I felt as though my chest was getting crushed.