Chapter 15

When I wake up, Issac was no longer beside me.

I get out of bed and into the shower immediately. After my shower, I put on a black long sleeve t-shirt and a beige checked pleated skirt. I do my hair and makeup

I make some coffee and eat a granola bar whilst waiting for Toby.

When he was here, I rush out to his car and kiss his cheek. "Morning." I smile awkwardly. "Morning." He says and smiles softly at me.

****
I sat in chemistry beside Toby, just making notes when Issac stood up. "Mr Harris can I use the bathroom, please?" He says and Mr Harris gestures to the door.

"I have to go to the bathroom too." Scott says standing up. I tilt my head to the side as I look at Scott. What's going on? "One at a time." Mr Harris says. "But I really have to go. Like medical emergency have to go." Scott says quickly and turns to me with wide eyes.

I don't get what he wants.

"Mr McCall if your bladder suddenly exploded, and urine began to pour from every orfice. I would still respond 'one at a time' ." Mr Harris says. "Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?" Mr Harris says "No, no that's pretty good." Scott says sighing and sitting down.

The sound of fighting made me groan. I walk out of the classroom with everyone else to see one of the new twins beaten and on the floor.

I look up from the twin and to Issac who was already looking at me.

What's going on?" Mr Harris asks. Danny gets to the twins side which then signals that this twin is Ethan. "He just came at me out of no where." Ethan says and I roll my eyes looking at Issac. Issac looked incredibly pissed. "Issac, what the hell did you do?" Mr Harris questions.

****
At lunch time I sat with Toby and we split his lunch. "I can't believe Issac beat the crap out of the new kid." Toby says and my head snaps up from the textbook I was reading. "He didn't." I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Yes he did." He says confused.

"I know Issac, and I know he didn't do it." I say but Toby wasn't having it. "Sof, he hurt that new kid there's no denying it." He says and I turn to him and furrow my eyebrows at him.

"No. He. Didn't." I say and he sighs. "Whatever." He sighs.

Issac's POV
This is shit.

"Restocking the janitors closet." Mr Harris says and I turn around to see Allison. No fucking way.

"Mr Harris." I say walking up to him. "Um... Does it have to be with her?" I ask him. "Now that I know you prefer not to, yes, you have to be with her." He says and I restrain myself from rolling my eyes. "Great." I say before grabbing things and heading to the janitors closet with the girl who has been Sofia's fake friend since I was arrested.

I immediately start restocking the shelves and check the door was still open.

"Are you okay?" Allison asks. "Yep. Im not a fan of small spaces." I say bluntly.

"Can I ask you a question?" Allison asks and I roll my eyes. "Do you have to?" I ask focusing on the shelves. "I guess not." She says. "Im gonna ask anyway." She adds.

"Why did you tell her?" She says and I stop. "Because she deserved to know that you were fake." I say turning to her.

"But I wasn't." She says and I scoff. "Yes you were." I say and she sighs. "It started off that way, but it's not like that anymore." She says and I sigh.

"Well if you can talk to her, I'm sure she'll forgive you. She's kind like that. It's also why people like you and her dick boyfriend walk all over her." I say and she spins to look at me.