Chapter 6

When my alarm rings, I get out of bed and head straight to the shower.

Once I get out of the shower, I immediately get dressed. I put on black jeans a white top and a carmel denim jacket. I put on my converse and make my bed.

I head downstairs and drink some coffee before leaving for school.

****
After one of my lessons I get absolutely man handled by Scott and Stiles.

"What the hell is wrong with you both?" I shout when they throw me into an empty class room.

"What the fuck?" I yell at them both. "We need to talk to you." Scott says and I scoff. "Really? Wouldn't have gathered." I say rolling my eyes.

"Issac is back. The charges were dropped." Stiles says and my eyes widen. "Really? Oh my god. I need to go and find him." I say but Scott stands infront of the door. "No Sofia, you can't." Stiles says.

"Yes I can. He's my best friend. I haven't seen him for weeks." I say and Scott and Stiles exchange looks. "He's a bad guy. He wants to hurt us all." Scott says and I raise an eyebrow. "He just does. Okay?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"Look, I don't know why you hate Issac so much but he's my best friend. He's always there for me when none of you are. His dad just died and I need to know if he's okay." I say and they sigh.

"Sofia please." Scott begs and runs a hand over his face. "Scott." I sigh and sit on a desk.

"He's my best friend. I need to see him." I say and they exchange looks. "You'll see him, Sof." Stiles says and I turn to him. "But we're asking you not to talk to him and not to contact him." He says and I sigh.

"Why should I?" I argue. "I don't have anyone else. He's been there for me way more than you have and you expect me to take your word for it." I say angrily.

"Why now? Why are you here for me now. All of a sudden you care about me." I ask Scott. "I do care about you Sof, you know I do." Scott says and I scoff. "You've got a funny way of showing it." I say and stand up as the bell rings.

"Fine. You don't wanna believe me? We're gonna follow you around all day every day." Scott says and I roll my eyes and unfortunately that's what they do.

Economics was a disaster and now I've got Stiles and Scott body sandwiching me to Chemistry.

When I get into Chemistry I catch eyes with Issac straight away and my heart drops. He's okay.

And for a split second I was overwhelmed with emotions, but I was happy.

Until Scott pushes me into a seat and gives me a stern look before him and Stiles sit on either side of Lydia.

Allison sits down beside me and I give her a soft smile before she turns to Scott.

After our shit teacher explains what we're doing today, we move into groups.

Scott and Erica, Allison and Lydia, Stiles and Issac. I was sat with some guy until Mr Harris yelled "switch."

Allison and Erica, Issac and Stiles, Scott and Lydia.

"Hi." I say to the guy that sits beside me. "Hey." He says smiling at me. "You're Sofia right? McCall's little sister." He says and I scoff. "Only by 36 minutes and because I kicked him out of my mom, nearly killing her so..." I say and he laughs.

"I like you you're funny. And apparently really smart." He says as I mix together the steps. "So is Lahey your boyfriend?" He asks and I laugh. "God no." I say and he nods slowly.

"We should hangout some time." He says and I nod. "Are you being serious?" I ask and he nods and scribbles something down as Mr Harris shouts "switch."