Chapter 18

We get off of the bus and I look up at the motel. "Sorry but this is fucking disgusting and I'm not used to luxury." I say to Issac and roll my eyes before looking down at my hands.

Issac hasn't let go of my hand since I first held his hand.

"Listen up, the meets been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closet motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." Coach says with disgust.

"You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yells as everyone starts grabbing keys.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" I ask Issac as Boyd gets a key for them both. "Stay with us, it's only for one night and you can stay angry at us." Allison says to me.

"You have to Sof, it's only one night." Issac says and I sigh. "Whatever." I sigh

I drop my bag off in the room with Allison and Lydia before heading to Issac's room.

I knock on the door and Issac opens the door. "Hey." I say walking past him and into his room.

"This your bed?" I ask and sit down on it. Issac stood infront of the tv just changing the channel, but the tv was all static.

"Issac?" I ask looking up at him. I stand up and slowly walk over to Issac when Boyd walks in.

"Hey, do you know what's wrong with Issac?" I ask but he doesn't answer me, he just goes to get ice.

"Issac?" I ask taking the remote from his  hand. I turn the tv off and push him towards the bed. "You should go to sleep." I say and put my hand on his forehead. "You're warm." I say and push him down on the bed.

"Sofia." He grabs my waist and I look down at him. "What?" I ask playing with his hair.

He runs a hand across my collarbone before kissing there. "Issac." I sigh and step back. "But you're not with Toby anymore." He says standing up.

"Issac we can't, we need to talk first and you're not well." I say and he grabs my waist to pull him closer to me. "We're friends, everything will be okay." He says before leaning down to kiss my collarbone and across to my neck.

"Issac." I say quietly as I let out a shaky breath. We can't do this now. We need to stop. As much as I want Issac to carry on, he needs to stop.

I take his hands off of my waist and move back. Every step I take back, he takes towards me. I get to the door and throw it open. "Get some sleep." I say and run off.

I run round a corner and run straight into Stiles.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod. "Fine." I say letting go of my breath.

We walk back to my room where I listen to them talk about the hotel and how weird Scott was acting.

"What about Issac?" Allison asks and they all look at me. "Yeah he's acting odd as well. I thought he was sick." I say and Stiles raises an eyebrow. "He's a werewolf?" He says and I groan. "I know." I say sighing.

"See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of her right now or someone needs to learn how to do exorcism ASAP. Before the werewolves go crazy and kill us." Lydia says pulling a bible out of one of the nightstands."okay, just hold on all right?" Stiles says and we look over to him. "What if it's not just the motel?" He questions and I furrow my eyebrows.

"The number in the office went to by three, right?" He questions. "You mean like three sacrifices?" Allison asks.

"What if this time, it's three werewolves?" Stiles asks. "Scott, Issac and Boyd." Allison says in almost a whisper. "Maybe we were meant to come here." Stiles says and I roll my eyes.