Chapter 7

I wake up and drag myself into the shower. After my shower I choose out my outfit. I put on blue jeans, a black tank top and a sage long sleeve shirt as a jacket. I put on a bit of concealer to cover my bags and head downstairs.

I put on my converse, make my bed and grab my bag before heading downstairs. I then remember I left my bike at school so I sigh.

"Sofia?" Mom calls as I walk downstairs. I sigh and walk into the kitchen where she is. "I'm running late this morning, so can we make this quick?" I ask and she sighs.

"I'll drop you to school." She says handing me some coffee. "Okay..." I sigh and slowly sip on my coffee.

"What's going on with you?" She asks and I sigh. "Mom. I don't wanna do this now." I say and she sighs this time.

"You never wanna talk. Never. It's getting harder and harder to talk to you. I can't remember when you last ate dinner, breakfast or anything with us. It's like you hate being around us." She says and I bite the inside of my cheeks.

She's in a terrible mood since she went down to the police station last night to get Scott, he now has a restraining order against him.

"I don't wanna talk." I say heading to the door. "For god sake Sofia!" She says making me spin on my heels to face her. "I'm so sick of this attitude." She says and I raise an eyebrow.

I head to the door and she comes behind me with her keys. She then stalks to her car.

On the way to school I just drowned out her shouting at me.

The second I arrived at school I jumped out of thr car and headed straight for my locker.

****
At lunch time I head straight for my locker and someone was leant against it.

"Hey you're in the way." I say and he turns to look up at me. "I know." Toby says smiling.

"You didn't text." He says moving out of the way so I can open my locker. "I've been busy. I'm a busy girl." I and he nods. "I gathered." He says and crosses his arms across his chest.

"So there's an underground party on friday, kinda like a rave." He says and I nod slowly whilst getting out my books for next period. "Do you wanna go?" He asks and I smile. "Sure." I say turning to look at him.

"Text me your address and I'll pick you up." He says and I smile. "Sure thing." I say and he picks up my hand.

"Wanna go to lunch with me?" He asks and I shrug. "Sure." I say and he closes my locker for me.

We head down the corridor, hand in hand when I notice Issac looking at me. When I notice Issac, he immediately looks away and walks in the opposite direction.

We got lunch in the cafeteria, just the two of us.

"You're really quiet." He points out and I take a sip of my water. "I could be loud if you'd like." I say and he smiles.

"We've got economics next lesson." He says and I groan. "Coach gives me a headache." I complain and he chuckles. "I don't think he actually understands the difference between the field and a classroom." He says and I agree.

Once we finished lunch we cleaned away our rubbish before just walking around and talking.

"I've been looking for you, everywhere." Scott says and him and Stiles look between us both everywhere. "We thought you were with Issac." Stiles says and I shake my head no. Scott looks at Toby with a raised eyebrow. "I'll see you in economics." He says squeezing my hand.

"What?" I ask Scott. "Are you serious?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I be?" I ask and he sighs.

"Have you spoke to Issac?" Stiles asks. "Nope, he's avoiding me." I say leaning against someone's locker. "So you've found comfort in him?" Scott asks and we all look towards Toby who was now with some of his mates. "That's a bit far." I say and Scott sighs.