Chapter 24

I wake up to Issac yelling.

"Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying and you are doing nothing!" He continues and I groan and sit up slowly.

"Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonley?" He asks and I push my self up and head to Issac's side. "Maybe." Derek says.

"I told Cora, I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her." Derek says and I stand beside Issac.

"There's no time!" Issac yells suddenly and I quickly slip my hand into his. He looks down at me shocked and takes a deep breath as I smile softly at him.

He leads us to the door and opens it for us.

"The full moon's coming. The sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead so I'm gonna try and help them. You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing." He says and slams the loft door.

We get out of the building and I stop Issac. "Take a breather." I say and squeeze his hand.

He takes a few deep breaths and looks down at me. I smile at him softly and lean my forehead against his.

"It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." I say and he sighs. "We're okay." I reiterate to him. "We are." He smiles.

I place a gentle kiss to his lips.

"How do you feel about this? Your mom being missing?" He asks and I shrug. "I don't know. She's still my mom. I get that and I'm kind of scared for her. She's a terrible mom to me, but she might not always be. I just want her to be my mom again and I can't if she's dead." I say and he nods and kisses my forehead.

"Get on my back. We've got places to be." He smiles.

****
We get to the Argent's apartment and head straight in to Chris office where they were coming up with a plan, well they were going through weapons.

"I can't shoot a gun or use a crossbow, but... well I'm getting pretty good with these." Issac says showing them his claws and then they turn to me.

"I have voices in my head and apparently I have claws too." I say and Issac chuckles lowly. "That wasn't that good. You just sound crazy." He says and I jod slowly. "Oh." I say and look at everyone else.

***
We get to the bank and immediately head inside. We find ourselves in a vault and begin to look around.

"It's empty." Allison says and I nod whilst grabbing Issac's hand. "Be careful anyway." Chris adds and then electrifies what ever it is.

"I thought you only used those on werewolves." Issac says and I look up at him in shock. He's been hurt with one of these?

Get out of there Sofia! Get out now!

"Huh? What?" I ask and suddenly I feel a jolt of electricity.

Issac falls to the floor and my eyes widen and I rush to him. "What the hell are you doing?" Allison asks as he handcuffs her.

"I'm sorry. But you're just gonna have to trust me on this." Chris says before coming to my side as I shake Issac.

"Don't you dare." I say shuddering away from him. He handcuffs one of my hands and then handcuffs me as far away from Issac as possible.

"I knew for a long time she didn't just operate on the currents. She was in sync with them." He says and drops his gun.

Jennifer steps into the vault and smiles. "Now this is a sacrifice." She says and whirrs into the darach before taking Chris.