Chapter 11

What the fuck is that beeping noise?

I open one eye and then open the second one.

"Sof?" A familiar voice asks. I sit up slowly and notice Toby. "Are you okay?" He asks and I nod slowly.

"What the hell happened?" He asks and I scoff. "That psychopath shot me." I say and he sighs. "I'm so sorry." He says and I shrug.

"Where are your family?" He asks and I look around. "They haven't been here?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "Not since I've been here. Ive checked in everyday for a few hours. No one's been here." He says and I sigh. "Oh." I say and look away from him.

I bite the insides of my cheeks and try to hold my tears in. No one's came to check in on me. No one.

"Sofia." He says standing up from his chair and leaning down to hug me.

****
"I've got a Lacrosse game that I have to go to. I'll be back later." He says and I nod slowly.

Toby leaves and I allow myself to cry. Mom hasn't bothered to come and see me and neither has Scott.

"Sofia?" Issac asks softly. "Issac?" I ask and quickly wipe my tears and turn to him.

"I'm so sorry." He says and comes over to me. He gets on the bed in the space beside me.

He puts an arm around me and puts me on his chest so I can cry into his chest.

"She let him shoot me and she hasn't even came to visit me." I cry and he soothes my hair.

"Issac, I'm so tired." I sob and he nods. "I know, I know." He says and I sniffle.

"Don't you have a Lacrosse game?" I ask and he nods. "I don't want to leave you if you're sad." He says and I shrug. "It's fine. It's the finals, you should go and win." I say and he sighs.

He sits up and then leans down to kiss my forehead. "I'm so sorry." He repeats and I sigh.

"Just go." I say and he squeezes my hand before leaving. "It's not like it's the first time you've left." I mutter once he had left the room and it's true. They may only be my dreams but at this point I'm so used to him leaving that it actually hurts that it's so easy.

****
I open my eyes again and I was in someone's arms. "Issac?" I say hoping that when I look up I'd find him looking down at me.

"Not Issac." The guy says and I sigh. "Derek Hale?" I ask and he nods.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask and he glances down at me. "To Scott." He says and my eyes widen. "I don't wanna see Scott." I argue and he sighs. "Too late for that." Another voice says.

"What the hell is this? Is that my sister?" Scott asks and I roll my eyes. Derek puts  me down on the floor softly. "You know what? I thought the exact same when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station." Derek argues and Issac warily comes to my side to help me stand up.

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott asks. "I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous. " The other guy says.

"Shut up!" Scott and Derek say in sync to him.

"Who is he?" Issac asks Scott and I turn to Scott for his answer. "He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat." Scott says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Hi." Peter says.

"Come on." Issac says to me. "I've got some spare clothes in my locker you can wear." Issac says and I nod slowly.

Issac gives me some sweatpants and a sweatshirt which I quickly change into this one.