CHAPTER 2

"Um may I ask why?" He hit me with a very random question. "I don't know you look like you can swim". Should I take that as a compliment? He shuffled closer to me, "so? can you swim?"

I tended to be very hesitant with every word I said to him, "Um yeah, I can swim". He smiled and licked his lips. "Are you in shape?" What is this man saying. "please do elaborate on what you mean by that".

With that he rolled his eyes and grabbed the hem in his shirt. "Don't react" I looked at him with doe eyes confused on what he meant by that. Without hesitation he pulled up my shirt I gasped. "What the fuck are you doing?" I whisper shouted as we were still in the lecturing hall.

(Narrator)

Jimin pulled the soft fabric exposing Jungkook toned abs exciting Jimin. "Oh he's gonna like you" He pulled the top down and carried on writing down his notes leaving Jungkook frozen in shock. "Care to explain what you just did?" Jimin looked back up at him lips pressed together in a straight line. "You didn't tell me if you had a good body, you told me to elaborate on what I meant, so I did." He smiled and started writing again.

-

Once the lecture finished Jimin gave back the younger his notebook back. "Make sure to come to swimming club today it's at 2 so in an hour, and don't be late. You will have to face some consequences from our captain. Also just come in without trunks, you wearing boxers? " before Jungkook could even reply Jimin pulled the front of Jungkook trousers and looked down to check if Jungkook was wearing boxers.

"Jimin what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Jimin looked at his face and laughed. "Just checking, also you got a pretty big package" He winked and walked off leaving Jungkook in shock once again. What has he gotten himself into?

(Jimin's p.o.v)

I walked to the lockers to find the swimming club captain, my best friend and a total asshole. Kim Taehyung. "Hey asscheeks" I slapped the boys head, he tried hitting me back before I could avoid his touch. "I got us a new boy" Taehyung raised his eyebrows and took a bite out of his cereal bar. "Name?" I put down my bag and sat down facing him. "Jungkook" I wriggled my eyebrows at Taehyung. "He sounds hot, does he know how to swim though?" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course dumbass, why would I let him join other wise? Oh yeah he's got abs" I smiled. "You know this because?" Ah he caught me. "I might have pulled his shirt up to check" Taehyung sighed.

"I'm not even surprised but remember last time you did that you had sex with the guy. Don't do it again." I laughed remembering that night with that one guy. I didn't even know his name, still don't. "Hey but he was pretty cute you gotta admit? But don't worry this Jungkook guy is all yours"

He sat back pretending he didn't hear what I said and threw his back resting his neck.

(Narrator)

It was 1:45. Jungkook was still in his dorm on his phone talking to his mother completely forgetting about the swimming club he never agreed to go to. He still wanted to go though, he wanted to know who Jimin was talking about. "Yeah I made a new friend, his name is Jimin. He is very close to me I guess you can say?" Jungkook rolled onto his stomach. "Well I'm glad you are making friends, do you not have anything to do right now?"

Jungkook checked the time. 1:50. I t was gonna take him at least 20 minutes to get there, Fuck. Jungkook thought. "Ma I need to go, I forgot I'm supposed to be somewhere right now" They hung up and Jungkook quickly made his way there.

"Where the fuck is this boy" Jimin whispered under his breath. Somebody walked into the pool room. Jungkook. The smell of chlorine hit his face making his face react with disgust. "Is that him?" Taehyung looked down to Jimin. He nodded to the younger and Taehyungs mouth curled into a small smile.

"Excuse me, you there" Jungkook stopped in his place and looked straight at the beautiful boy everything froze including the younger boy himself. "You good Jungkook" Jungkook cleared his throat. "You know my name?" Taehyung then pointed to the boy next to him, obviously it was Jimin.

"Get your fine ass right here now Jungkook" fine ass? Jungkook hesitantly walked over to the group of shirtless men. Taehyung was wearing swimming trunks and white silky jacket unzipped. Giving a good view of his chest and stomach.

"You are late for what reason?" Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat, he suddenly got nervous at the elders deep voice. "I was on the phone with my mum" Taehyung chuckled. "Mummys boy" he Whispered. "Im not a mummys boy"

"Whatever since your late, come here please" Jungkook came infront of Taehyung not acknowledging the rest of the club behind him. "Strip" Taehyung spat with no hesitation. He stared at Jungkook waiting for movement. "You not gonna do it?" Jungkook didn't know what to say, he was gone for words.

"Taehyung you take him to the lockers get him ready I'll get everyone started" Jimin instructed Taehyung making him smirk slightly. He walked off leaving Jungkook behind. "Jungkook, go" He quickly followed behind the elder.

"Come on then, close the door" Jungkook closed the door and stood opposite Taehyung in silence. "Since you dont wanna strip infront of everyone else, do it here. Nobody's here just me and you" Jungkook, still frozen staring at Taehyung.

(Fings are getting shpicy 🫣)

"Do I just, take off my clothes?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked closer to the other. He then suddenly spoke. "Raise both arms" Jungkook did as told not expecting what was done next. Taehyung pulled his shirt over his head ever so slowly taking in the hot sights on Jungkooks body.

"Oh he wasn't lying" Taehyung ran his fingers over Jungkooks abs making Jungkook breathe in quickly not saying a word. "Do you know how to take your pants off?" Jungkook nodded and Taehyung went to the door. "You don't have trunks do you? Um just come out with your boxers on" he left the room.

(Jungkooks p.o.v)

Why is my heart beating like crazy, what just happened oh lord.