CHAPTER 5

Jungkook was once again next to Jimin writing down notes for Jimin to copy. "Hey kook?" Jungkook hummed. "Do you think you could help me study? Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him. "So you mean tutor you?" Jimin nodded.

"When?" Jimin looked up to think. "Today? Around 7?" Jungkook hissed. "I can't going out with Dongmin and his friend" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Next week Monday same time?" Jungkook nodded and smiled. "It's a date"

-

"Hey Yoongi" Yoongi turned around. "Oh hey wheres Dongmin?" They both looked around woth no luck of seeing him. "Oh he's calling me" Yoongi put it on speaker.

"Hey I'm sorry but I can't make it Gayoung said her mum is in hospital you guys go without me" Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other with wide eyes. "Do you want us to come to the hospital?"

"No it's fine you guys go to the arcade I'll send the address since it's a new arcade take a cab" soon after they hung up. "Guess we should take a cab. Yoongi's phone chimed as he got the address from Dongmin. "Come on Jk"

-

(Jimins P.O.V)

"Ay you know Jungkook?" Taehyung hummed as a yes. "Yeah he said he would come to our dorm next week Monday to tutor us" Taehyung slowly looked up at me. "Why would he say that?" I sat down next to the blueberry boy.

"Listen he's a really smart kid, you know we need help with our grades, besides you know how hot he is why are you complaining?"

Taehyung scoffed. "I never complained I was just asking because he is a year below us what exactly is he gonna teach us?"  He's acting as if he knows more stuff than Jungkook.

"You do know that teachers used to ask Jungkook to help them grade students work in high school right?" Taehyung looked at me in disbelief.

"That's kinda sexy" I rolled my eyes. "You find everything he does sexy." Taehyung ignored me and went to the bathroom.

-

(Jungkooks P.O.V)

Me and Yoongi went straight to the basketball, we both found out that we have something in common, a liking for basketball but one thing is that he is actually good at it and I'm not.

"May the best man win" I chuckled and put the coin in at the same time as him so we could start at the same time. We started throwing the basketballs towards the hoop, TOWARDS not in the hoop atleast I was throwing it towards the hoop. Yoongi had gotten every single ball in.

"Aaaaaand done" fuck. "How did you get twice the amount I did" Yoongi started laughing so hard that he almost fell over. "Come I wanna play foosball with you" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the foosball.

-

( Taehyungs P.O.V)

I was lying in bed burried under the covers ever so comfortable. "Hey Tae do you wanna go out?" This dumbass. "You said you were gonna study literally two minutes ago" he jumped onto the bed and accidentally sat on my leg. "You bitch!" He got up quickly and snickered. "So? How about a trip to the arcade?" Am I really bothered though? There's not much to do there anymore.

"You go, go with Kai" Jimin sighed then jutted his bottom lip out like a baby "you just wanna jerk off don't you? If you want to you can just tell me you know I'll go" the fuck. "I don't wanna jer- you know what lets just go." He jumped up and smiled like a child who just received candy.

"Dress nicely there might be some cute guys there for you" he winked and skipped back into the living room waiting for me. What exactly should I wear? "Oh yeah by the way it isn't the arcade we normally go to, I know you hate that place it's a new place" ah that's good. "Okay thanks"

Clothes, what should I wear?

This should look nice all together right? I wore a plain white shirt and buttoned it not all the way though i buttoned it quite low so my chest was exposed, black suit pants and a red bandana.

"Ooh look at you mister" Jimin teased. "Ah shut up you let's just go" Jimin stood up and we left we took a can taking it only a 5 minute drive. "Holy shit this place is huge" Jimin slapped my ass before walking before me to go inside. What is that horny guy's problem?

We walked in hearing laughs, talking, shouting and just a bunch of teens having fun. The sounds of video games echoing in my head. It was loud and there was a ton of people. "I didn't think it was that popular" i managed to comment. "Ooh let's try this out" we played wack a mole.

"You are bad at this Jimin" I laughed at him as he failed to hit each mole. "I would like to see you try" his game finished and I took a go.

(Jungkook's p.o.v)

"Yoongi can we do wack a mole? I haven't done that since I was a child" I pointed to the machine "of course we can oh it looks like those guy just went up to it come let's wait behind them" we walked up to it I recognized one of the voices but couldn't put my finger on who it was. "See Jimin I am better than you at this" they turned around.

"Well look who it is" Taehyung smiled. "Oh Hey, Jungkook who's this?" It's like Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off me he was staring into my eyes arms crossed.

"Um this- this is-" Yoongi interrupted me "im Yoongi nice to meet you" he smiled sweetly "you okay sugar? You've gone all red" Taehyung put a hand on my hip. "I'm fine" I looked down to the floor.

"Come on Tae leave him alone bye Jungkook bye Yoongi" Jimin smiled and walked away hoping Taehyung was behind him "see you round" he smiled at both me and Yoongi. "

"Woah he looks like he likes you" I coughed "him? Taehyung? Kim Taehyung? Nope that's what you would think he is a cruel man he definitely does not like me trust me" Yoongi laughed "whatever sUgAr" I hit him playfully "shut up you"

We both took turns to play wack a mole I obviously did better than him, working out pays off you know? "Shit Jungkook can you hide me real quick" He stood behind me, what? "From?" I started looking to the direction he was looking at, it was a tall handsome guy he looked a little bit older than us.

"That's my ex he was super abusive and wouldn't leave me alone shit he's coming this way" Yoongi tried to quickly walk away with me following behind him but we just were not quick enough.

"Yoongi, baby it's been so long hasn't it?"