CHAPTER 4

"Can I ask who this is Jk?" Jungkook laughed awkwardly. "Im his bestfriend you?" Jungkook looked at him in confusion as he has only known him for one day. "His name is Jimin" Dongmin looked at him, he didn't like him. "Jimin this is Dongmin my roomate as you can see" Jimin nodded.

"Why are you here Jimin?" Jungkook turned to the elder next to him. "Why am I here? Oh yeah, we have swimming tomorrow heres the schedule" He handed Jungkook a rectangular piece of paper with the schedule. "Ah okay, thanks" Jimin put his hand on Jungkooks thigh. "I'll see your pretty face tomorrow then" Jungkook nodded and Jimin blew him a kiss causing Jungkook to giggle softly.

"Are you guys a thing?" Dongmin questioned Jungkook. "No that's just how he is, hes a very flity dude" Dongmin smiled and nodded. "This bucket of chicken isn't gonna finish itself huh?"

They both carried on eating the chicken.

-

"Hey, Jk wake up" Jungkook groaned. "I have free period" Dongmin had his mouth in a 'o' shape once he said it. "Okay make sure to wake up for your lecture today though and you have swimming today too." Jungkook hummed in response as he was still pretty much sleeping.

Dongmin left and jungkook stayed in bed for about 20 more minutes before getting up to eat something. He took a croissant from the bread bin and went onto the university website. One thing Dongmin snd Jungkook talked about last night was how the uni had its own websites, with like updates and new news about students and whats happening in uni.

"What do they even post on here?" Jungkook took a look and saw a post about the swimming club. "Oh thats Taehyung" The picture was of Taehyung smiling with a medal around his neck, it was golden. "Kim Taehyung wins another gold medal once again after attending one of the biggest swimming competitions in the country" Jungkook raised his eyebrows and took another bite out of his croissant.

"Damn that's cool" he scrolled to see what else there was but nothing else had interested him. After a while Jungkook put some clothes on as he was only in his shorts and left to his lecture. He looked for a seat, he saw somebody waving at him. Jimin of course, he walked over to him and sat down. They sat on the last row on the far left with nobody around them.

"How are you" Jimin smiled. "I'm good and I have swimming trunks today" Jungkook got his bag and started taking out his notebooks and pencil case to make notes when the lecture starts.

"Look at you, remembering things" Jimin chuckled and took a pen out if Jungkooks pencil case as he hadn't brought one with him. "Oh shush you literally forgot your pen" Jungkook rolled his eyes and Jimin looked up at him offended.

"I'm praising you, treasure these moments I don't do this often" Jimin scoffed and flipped his non-existent long hair. "Whatever the lecture is starting focus dumbass" Jungkook got out a pen and concentrated on the board. "Anything for you sexy"

Throughout the lecture Jimin would either put his hand on Jungkooks thigh and squeeze it a few times or would randomly start asking why he doesn't have a boyfriend which really pissed Jungkook off.

"Jimin, I don't know why you don't have a boyfriend okay? I can not solve this problem you have I am sorry Park Jimin" Jimin huffed and put his hand back on Jungkooks thigh. "Keep your hands to you self fatass"

"Thanks for saying I have a fat ass" Jimin winked. Jungkook groaned loud enough for the four rows in front of them to hear.

The lecture was finally finished. Jimins notbook was full, Of emptiness. He wrote nothing, he kept complaining. Once they got out of the hall they stood outside for a moment and waited for everyone to leave as Jungkook asked for Jimin to wait with him not saying why.

"Okay everyone has left why am I-" Jimin was interrupted by a huge smack on the ass. Jungkook slapped it, hard and squeezed. "Revenge" a smile tugged on Jungkooks lips. "I mean it's not really revenge it kinda turned me on" Jungkook cursed under his breath.

"Anyways time to swim" Jimin skipped away jolly. Jungkook followed behind him dragging himself.

"Hello Tae" Jimin slapped Taehyungs head. "Im gonna fucking throw yo- oh. Jungkook, hey" Jungkook chuckled lightly and went into the locker room.

"Hey Jimin, is it just me or do you also really like Jungkooks outfit today?" Jimin slowly faced the blue headed guy. "He is literally wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans, and the shirt isn't even tucked in. That is like the simplest outfit" 

Taehyung shrugged "I mean he suits it though" Jimin rolled his eyes. "I wore the same thing yesterday but a pink shirt, you didn't compliment me" Taehyung ignored him and went into the pool room to wait for everyone to join.

"Hey Taehyung?" Taehyung turned to see Jungkook in a pair of black swimming trunks. "Mhm?" Jungkook was kind of hesitant but sat down next to Taehyung. "What size boxers do you wear?" The question caught him off guard. "Large, may I ask why?"

(Jungkook's p.o.v)

Large? I would love to see. Shoot that sounded kinda gay. "No I was just asking" Taehyung nodded. "What about you" I looked down at the floor, there was some people who came out of the locker room and sat down waiting for the session to start. "Im also a large" I hope he doesn't carry on this conversation.

"Sure, I don't believe you" I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows, "what do you mean I am, I can show you-" I slapped my mouth with my palm as soon as I said what I said. "Forget what I said" Taehyung smirked and laughed. "All I need is the time and place baby"

He got up and went in front of the pool and started instructing everyone. Why do I fuck up everything?

-
The session was normal me and Taehyung didn't have many other interactions. I wasn't sure if he was serious about him wanting the time and place to see my dick. Surely he was joking though right?

"Hey what's up?" I was on the phone with Dongmin. "I'm gonna be bringing one of my friends to our dorm I want you to meet him that's okay right?" OoO maybe I can make a new friend? "Oh yeah sure that would be cool"

After about 20 minutes I heard a key unlock the door and it opened. "Hey roomie, Jungkook Yoongi. Yoongi Jungkook." Dongming smiled. "Nice to meet you Jungkook" He smiled sweetly. Yoongi seems like a nice guy. "Right back at ya"

(Narrator's P.O.V)

Dongmin had brought lunch with him so they sat down and ate. Yoongi and Jungkook were able to get along right away.

Yoongi found Jungkook as a very friendly and interactive person. He liked him. Jungkook saw Yoongi as a very nice and deep person who he wanted to be closer with. Yoongi felt the same way. "Well I have early lessons tomorrow Jungkook why don't we exchange numbers?" Jungkook agreed and gave Yoongi his number.

-

"Do you have swimming today?" Jungkook turned to Dongmin after putting his reading book in his bag. "Uh no I don't I believe why?" Jungkook flung his bag over his shoulders and sat on his bed. "I was thinking that maybe you, me and Yoongi go out?"

It was an idea. "Are we aloud out of campus? I didn't know that" Dongmin laughed and opened the door. "So that's a yes?" They walked next to each other. "Count me in I guess, where exactly would we be going?"

"An arcade not too far from here" Jungkook nodded "sounds good"