CHAPTER 18

"What does that mean" Taehyung sat up and separated himself from the younger making Jungkook whine a little. "Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook replied with a simple 'yes?'

"Do you know how to suck dick?" Jungkooks eyes widened. "Excuse me?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up. "You heard me, ya know how to suck a dick?" Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat. "I- I don't know?" he shrugged a little.

"Well I'll show you" Taehyung offered then receiving a rather confused look from the younger. "Elaborate please?" Taehyung kissed his teeth. "Baby I'm gonna give you a blowjob" he leaned down to be face to face with Jungkook. "O-oh really?" Taehyung nodded.

What does one say to such a request? "Uh sure" Taehyung chuckled and sat back down next to Jungkook who stared at Taehyung. "Take off your trousers" Jungkook hesitantly obeyed. Once they were off Taehyung palm met Jungkooks clothed member as he started to palm it. Jungkook gasped.

"It's part of the process babe, you never got a blowjob?" Jungkook didn't answer which automatically gave Taehyung his answer that he was expecting. "Okay once you are hard enough you take off your underwear" Taehyung rubbed his hand against Jungkooks member a bit more.

"I think you're hard enough" Jungkook took off his underwear and threw it across the room. "Getting excited now aren't we?" Jungkook slapped the back on Taehyungs head. "Ouch you bitch I'm doing this for yo- holy fuck you're huge" he looked down at Jungkooks excited member.

"That's what Jimin said" Taehyung looked at him. "What?"
"Nothing nothing"

- (i can't write smut 💀)

As Jungkook was close to his climax Taehyung took the signal as Jungkook thrusted his hips upwards practically fucking Taehyung mouth. "I'm clo-close" Taehyung then detached his mouth from Jungkook throbbing cock and licked his lips. "What"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung is confusion. "I'm done" Jungkook frowned. "I have watched enough porn to know that you don't stop here" Taehyung loved seeing Jungkook all needy for his touch, it satisfied him so much. "Aww baby, maybe another day"

"What the fuck Taehyung, no I'm so close baby please" Jungkook pleaded. "I'm gonna go and get some snacks with Jimin you want anything?" Jungkooks glare tensed making Taehyung back away. "That's a no then, see you later babe" he leaned in for a kiss.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung by the neck and whispered in his ear. "Please don't go" he sent shivers down Taehyungs spine. "Ah baby wish I could but I feel a little hungry" Jungkook frowned. "You bitch so do I have to deal with this on my own?" Taehyung shrugged. "If you wanna" he winked and left the room.

Jungkook sighed and started pumping his member, lewd moans filling the room.

-

"Babyyy I'm baaack" Taehyung opened the door. "Took you long enough" Jungkook was wearing one of Taehyung's oversized hoodies with a pair of baggy sweatpants he found in the drawer.

"What did you get me" Jungkook say up and attempted to snatch the bag not being successful as Taehyung brought it above his head.

"I'll give to you" Jungkook pouted and sat back. "Here" he gave it to the younger. jungkook took it and examined it. "Blueberry candy sucker?" Taehyung nodded. "You push the candy up and suck it" he smiled.

"The fuck I am not having this" Taehyung placed the bag on the floor and sat next to Jungkook. "Just have it you dirty minded person" Taehyung took out his chocolate bar and started eating.

Jungkook proceeded to take off the wrapping and push the bottom of the candy sucker causing it to pop up.

"Why is it shaped like a shlong" Taehyung almost chocked on his chocolate. "Excuse me?" Jungkook sighed and licked it with the tip of his tongue.

"Gosh what is your problem just put it in your mouth" Jungkook side eyed Taehyung and then put it in his mouth. "It's nice right?" Jungkook slowly nodded and continued to suck on it.

-

"Hey Taehyung and Jungkook?" The door opened revealing a little Jimin. "Mhm" Jimin sighed slightly. "Minjoo's back" the two boys looked at eachother with widened eyes. "You didn't let her in did you?" Jimin awkwardly smiled and scratched the nape of his neck.

"I may have opened it before looking through the peep hole and just opened it" Taehyung face palmed and got up with Jungkook following. "Taehyung- oh Jungkook's here too" Minjoo wasn't surprised when she saw Jungkook

"Yeah and if you don't like it you can fuck off" Taehyung pulled jungkook and kissed his cheek softly. "No no- I just wanted to say sorry. I told my dad that I didn't want him to come and cause a scene but he didn't listen"

Shes apologising? "Oh, you're saying sorry?" She nodded slowly. "I don't wanna have to keep chasing you Taehyung" shes spoke with a soft voice. "Then why do you keep doing it?"

"My dad wants the money, you heard him, I came here just to say that, i'm sorry for everything and that I won't bother you anymore" Taehyungs eyebrows raised and look as if they were knitted together. "Did he tell you to stop?" She shook her head.

"I'm gonna stop without him telling me what to do, now that you're in a relationship I don't wanna make the situation worse" Relationship. "Thank you Minjoo, is your dad gonna be angry or anything?" She nodded.

"He is but it doesn't matter, thanks Taehyung and sorry to you and you Jungkook" she left. "Wow, I wasn't expecting all of that" Jungkooks phone started to ring. "It's my brother let me answer this"

Jungkook went to Taehyung's room leaving Jimin and Taehyunf on their own. "Why did she act like she was in a kdrama for" the two started to burst with laughter.

"Hey Hyung" Jungkook sat on the bed. "Hey Kook, I was wondering if you wanted to come over tomorrow? Since your University is close to my house" Jungkooks eyes lit up. The thought of seeing his brother again after two years was the best thing he could ever hear "Of course I'll be there whenever"

"Good I'll send the address, and also bring that friend of yours" Jungkook tilted his head. "What friend" He heard Munjung laugh from the other side of the line. "The friend that I caught you sleeping with"