CHAPTER 10

What was I really expecting let's be honest. "Is there really no other optio- I can sleep on the floor" Jimin got up and went to the bathroom I'm assuming to brush his teeth- shit I have no tooth brush. "We have an extra tooth brush by the way Jungkook" Jimin said before closing the door, he read my mind.

"Taehyung It's okay" He stood up and gestured me to stand up too I did so and he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. "Holy fuck let me down Taehyung" he didn't listen, he opened his door to his room and threw me onto the bed before closing his door snd locking it. "Tae what are you doing"

"You were gonna sit on my lap and let me give you a hickey then Jimin walked in remember?" I nodded slowly. He slowly started crawling towards me on the bed. "It will only be a minute trust me" I didn't say anything neither did I move, I was too scared to honestly. He then put his hand in my hair and pulled my face closer to his, I was lost in the moment and closed my eyes.

That's when I heard laughing, I opened my eyes and Saw Taehyung laying on the bed both arms around his stomach laughing like crazy. I fucked up huh? "You're face oh my god" he took a breath before laughing hysterically again. "Fuck off" He stopped laughing but had a sweet smile on his face. "You wanted it huh?"

I shook my head "no of course not dumbass" he raised an eyebrow. my heart is beating so much gosh. Jungkook don't let him get to you. "I'm going to the bathroom you can go in after me" he smiled and went to the bathroom after unlocking and opening the bedroom door.

I laid there contemplating my dumb life. After a few minutes he came back my eyes fluttered as they were close to being fully closed. "Aww you look so cute" he jumped on top of me making me yelp out in pain. "I am suddenly not tired" i got up holding my stomach "be quick" I went to the bathroom, before I went inside I took a glance at Jimin who was fast asleep, guess he was tired.

-

I opened the door to see Taehyung all comfy under the covers on his phone. "So do I sleep on the bed with you" he put his phone down. "You are still as clueless as you were when I first met you" he sighed and I jumped on the bed next to him. "Shut up that was only a few weeks ago" he rolled his eyes.

"Well get comfy and sleep" he pulled the duvet all the way to his nose. "God I can't breathe nevermind" the then pushed the pillow down to his chest. "You sleep in a hoodie?" He shook his head. "I normally sleep naked, well with boxers but well can't exactly do that" I shrugged my shoulders.

I got on my knees before pulling my shirt off and throwing it on a chair feeling Taehyung's stares. "You sleep naked? Cause if you are I am" he got up and took off his hoodie and threw it copying me, I laughed quietly

"I don't sleep naked just without a shirt, now I can sleep" I got my phone and was just on instagram for a while little did I know Taehyung was looking over my shoulder. "Why are you looking at Park Seojoons instagram page?" I flinched as I heard him whisper in my ear and dropped my phone on my face.

"Is he your celebrity crush?" I choked. "You know I don't like men" he huffed. "Then who is your celebrity crush" I went silent. "nam Joohyuk" I said really quietly hoping he wouldn't hear me. "Sorry?" Does this guy ever shut up. "Namjoohyuk" i said a bit louder and faster.

"I thought you were straight" I shuffled away from him. "I am too straight he's just really cool" he then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my body right to his our bodies stuck like glue. "Um what are you doing" He huffed. "Lets go through your timeline" he had his head on my shoulder looking at my phone as I turned it off.

"Hey I wanted to see it" he pouted and moved to his side if the bed removing his hands from my body making me frown. I have no reason to frown the fuck. "Do you have any videos of you dancing? You said you like dancing." We paused. "Yeah I do" He turned around to face me again. "Ya wanna see" he nodded curiously.

"I think on their youtube channel there's a video of me dancing something lemme check" I went onto the youtube channel and searched for my name. "What did you dance to?" What did I dance to? Oh yeah. "I danced to 'mommae' by Jay Park" he gasped. "That song is so hot, so does that mean you twerked?"

I laughed. "No dumbass we make our own choreo at this studi- oh found it"

(Taehyungs p.o.v)

He showed me the clip and the music started playing quietly. I watched every move he made.  He was so good and looked so hot, I coulda sworn my boxers tightened a little or had gotten smaller. "Holy fucking shit Jungkook" he laughed like the cutie he is. "I was good right"

"Damn right you were, you made that on your own?" He nodded aggressively. "Were you trying to make all the girls and guys fall in love with you or something?" He put his phone on the desk next to him and snuggled up all into the bed. "Just this one girl, I really liked her" Oh he actually was. "What was her name?"

He was really hesitant. "Ah I don't wanna talk about it honestly" i nodded. "That's okay" he yawned. Guess he's tired, it wont hurt to get some sleep ay. "Oh wait Jungkook the ointment" he groaned. "It's in my bag so far away" he fake cried and I got up to get his bag after turning the lights back on. "Get your ass up I'll put it on for you"

"Oh no no it's okay I can do it" he said quickly. "No you can't you have cuts in your back from his stupid scratching it won't take long get up"

He sighed and got on his feet off the bed. "Turn around" he turned around facing the bed, his knees were touching the edge of the bed. I pushed him on the bed he gasped. I climbed onto of him sitting on his ass. "This should be good" he tried to get me off him I took both of his flying arms and pinned them over his head. I whispered in his ear. "Stop squirming will ya?"

His breath hitched. "Sorry hyung" i let go of his arms and opened the pot of the ointment and started applying it to the cuts on his back and he hissed at the pain. "One more" he hummed. "Okay all done" I got off him and out the ointment back in his bag as he got back into bed. "Okay go to sleep I can tell that you're sleepy" he had his eyes closed and he nodded softly.

I got into bed and quickly wrapped my arms around him, he was facing the other way but I could still tell how flustered he was. "What are you doing" i huffed. "I normally hug a pillow but you're using the pillow I hug so you need to pay for it"