CHAPTER 6

(Narrator)

"Fuck" Yoongi cursed under his breath. "Hi Junhoe" Junhoe stepped closer only making Yoongi step back a little bit. "Your hair has grown so much since I last saw you baby, why don't you come back with me to my house?" Junhoe gripped on Yoongis wrist.

"Let go of him you fucker" Jungkook pulled Junhoes hand and pushed him causing him to fall back onto a girl. "Im sorry" Jungkook scoffed.

"What does this have to do with you bitch, who are you to Yoongi?" Junhoe got up and got close to Jungkooks face. Jungkook felt Yoongi pull on his shirt. "Jungkook it's fine" Junhoe chuckled. "Yoongi belongs to me, he always has and still does" Jungkook looked back at Yoongi who is telling him it wasn't worth it.

"He doesn't fucking love you dumbass" Junhoe abused Yoongi knowing that made Jungkook blood boil, he might have only known Yoongi for a few days but it isn't right.

"Yoongi come here" before Junhoe could grab Yoongi by his wrist Jungkook took Junhoes wrist and twisted it behind his back. "Don't touch him you fuckface" Junhoe groaned in pain and brought up enough strength to get out of Jungkooks grip before Punching Jungkook in the face.

"What are you, his boyfriend?" Jungkook touched his cheek before jumping ontop of Junhoe throwing multiple punching at him. "What if I am shit head!" Yoongi was shouting at both of the guys who were fighting on the floor like their lives depended on it.

Taehyungs p.o.v

"Oh my god Tae look" i turned around to see Jungkook throwing punches at a guy. I pulled Jimin back in place as he began to walk over. "The fuck are you doing? We need to help him" I watched them. Jungkook was doing awfully well. "Just wait and we'll see"

They were on the floor and Jungkook slapped and punched him multiple times.

I know this is crazy for me to say but he looks so good? He started sweating and his hair begun to look messy which made him look so hot.

"Are you sure you dont want to go over to him?"

People stated to gather around and watch some were in disbelief and some were cheering.

"Jungkook please get off of him" His friend Yoongi was crying.

They rolled over making Junhoe ontop of Jungkook. "Alright that's my fucking queue"

Narrator

Junhoe was picked up and thrown to the other side of the room. "Dont fucking touch him"

"Jungkook are you okay? Ah baby your bleeding" Jungkook looked behind Taehyung to see Junhoe running away "he is getting away Taehyung!" Before Jungkook could start chasing after him Taehyung grabbed Jungkook pulled him back in place "Leave him he isnt worth it Jungkook"

"Jungkook are you okay oh my god" Yoongi was more than concerned he was scared but in somewhat relief. "I'm okay Yoongi are you okay?" Yoongi nodded and touched Jungkooks cheek. Jungkook hissed because of the bleeding wound.

"Yoongi, Jimin come let's go to a hospital" Jungkook stopped "what no I don't need to go to the hospital I'm fine seriously Taehyung" Taehyung raised an eyebrow "I didn't throw that hoe guy off of you to hear you say you are okay Jungkook we are going to the Hospital come on"

Jungkook huffed and got in the cab that Jimin called. "Yoongi?" Yoongi turned to Jungkook from the window "are you comfortable with telling me what exactly Junhoe did?" Yoongi sighed snd looked down. "Maybe not now" Jungkook nodded and looked out the window.

He then felt a big hand on his upper thigh moving up and down, that hand belonged to Kim Taehyung. "You don't have to come swimming tomorrow Jungkook" He looked at Taehyungs exposed chest before looking up at his face.