CHAPTER 20

"Fuck Jungkook" Taehyung moaned and he was currently receiving a blowjob from the one and only, Jeon Jungkook. And incredibly Jungkook was doing amazing for his first blowjob which was starting to make Taehyung think it isn't his first time when it really is.

Jungkook stopped to look at Taehyung like he was a piece if art. "You like that?" Taehyung whimpered at Jungkooks dirty talk. Jungkook carried on and that's when they were interrupted. "Fuck fuck jimins calling what do I do"

"Answer it" Jungkook replied before kissing Taehyungs tip. The elders eyes widened. "Get off my dick then" Jungkook made eye contact with Taehyung as he took him in his mouth again. "No, just answer it Tae" he took a deep breath when Jungkook started pumping.

"Yes?" Taehyung put him on speaker. "Why's the door locked? Can you come unlock it I dont have keys" Taehyung whined when Jungkook took him in his mouth again. "Can you come later?" There was silence. "Um. No? Just come open it tae"

Taehyung sighed. "I'm busy" Jimin coughed. "Are you seriously too busy to OPEN THE DOOR TAEHYUNG" as soon as Jimin shouted Jungkook bobbed his head making Taehyung moan loudly. "Oh shit you're getting laid aren't you? Why didn't you fucking say I would have left"

"I'm not getting laid shut the fuck up"
"Baby stop shaking" Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs thighs and put the in a comfortable position. "Taehyung. i'm gonna leave now call me when you guys are finished bye" he hung up almost instantly.

"What kind of shit are you pulling Jeon?" Jungkook looked up at him with innocence in his eyes. "What did I do?" Taehyung didn't take it. "You're crazy baby you know? Just, just carry on"

-

Jungkook pulled up the his brothers house and parked in a parking area not too far. "Your brother has a nice house" They both looked at the house for a bit before getting out of the car. "He's a pharmacist and his husband is a lawyer so you could imagine the wealth they have" Taehyung averted his gaze to Jungkook then back at the house.

"Wow that's- that's amazing" they walked up to the door and Jungkook rang the doorbell. They waited in silence for about five seconds before the door was being opened but a handsome man. "Jungkook! So good to see you man" he hugged the younger.

"Taehyung right? I've heard lots about you" Taehyung nodded and flashed a smile and was enveloped into a hug with jooyeong, (Minjungs husband) which kind of startled Taehyung but made him smiled as he instantly knew that Jooyeong was so sweet. They walked into the living room.

"Wheres hyung?" Jungkook asked before sitting himself down onto the sofa. "He's upstairs putting on Taeyuns dress, come sit down, want any drinks?" They proceeded to ask for waters.

"Jungkook!" Minjung came down with Taeyun in his arms. He put Taeyun down and hugged Jungkook tightly. "Ahhh I missed you hyung"

Jooyeong looked at Taehyung and they smiled seeing both of their partners (sort of..) reuniting. "Ahh now this is the Kim Taehyung I have heard about" Taehyungs eyes went a bit wide. "Lovely to meet you" Taehyung put his hand out for a handshake.

Minjung took his hand and pulled it into him for a hug. "Great to finally meet the my baby brothers gay awakening" Taehyung chuckled deeply after being released from the hug.

"Hyung please, stop talking"
"When were you gonna tell me you like men?"
Jungkook itched his nape. "I didn't even know, it just happened after I met him" Jungkook saw the corner of Taehyungs lip curve. "Now that's fucking cute" Minjung commented.

-

They all caught up and Minjung got to know more about Taehyung and in his head he instantly approved him to be with his younger brother. Jungkook played with Taeyun while Taehyung got interviewed.

"You guys chill i'm gonna get dinner ready okay?" They all agreed and Minjung went to the kitchen Jooyeon and Taeyun following closing the door behind them.

"They are so cool" Jungkook laughed at Taehyungs comment. "I think they really like you" Taehyung sat next to Jungkook and slowly moved his face closer to Jungkooks. "Of course they do I mean what is there not to like?"

They both looked down at eachothers lips. "If you're asking me i'd have to say that cockiness you've got Taehyungie" The elder took a breath and leaned closer to kiss him but Jungkook moved back. "Don't tease me come on just a small kiss baby"

"Na uh we're at my brothers house" Jungkooks leaned against the arm rest while Taehyung was all up in Jungkooks space. "They're in the kitchen I won't do anything more than a kiss" Jungkook hummed. "I find that hard to believe"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "fine then" before he could move back Jungkook pulled his collar and kissed him passionately. The elder kissed back almost immediately. They pulled away breathing heavily. "That was the best kiss i have ever experienced"

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung compliment (?) "more to come don't worry" Minjung walked out of the kitchen with Taeyun in his arms, god if he had walked in a little earlier he and Taeyun would be traumitised. "Are you guys hungry? Food will be on the table in a bit"

"Honestly I am very hungry" Taehyung rubbed his belly to indicate his empty stomach. They spoke a bit while Taeyun played with her toys

"Kook could you set the table please?" Jungkook nodded and went to the dinning room to set the table. "Okay Taehyung now that we are finally alone, I just wanted to tell you that I am trusting you so so much with my baby brother, you seem like a genuine guy and you seem really nice so, i'm happy with everything now"

Taehyung knew this would come sooner or later, he understands that Minjung just wants whatever is best for his brother. "But if I ever hear Jungkook crying or just whining about you I will not hesitate to take action, Jungkook deserves the world not someone shitty who just doesnt care about him" Taehyung nodded, he completely agreed.

"Of course, I would never treat him in a way he doesn't deserve although we havent known eachother long enough I feel the need to give him everything, he deserves it" Minjung smiled at Taehyung who was looking at the floor. "You really are the guy my brother deserves, I am still so shocked that my brother likes men"

"Clearly I was the gay awakening" they both laughed and Jungkook walked back in to see his brother and fuck buddy laughing. "Whats so funny?" Taehyung stood up and walked towards Jungkook wrapping his arms around his waist. "Nothing don't worry, you finished setting the table?"

Minjung went to go check on the food.
Jungkook put his hands on Taehyungs shoulders. "Yep, how hungry are ya?" Taehyung rested his head on Jungkooks neck and gave his neck small kisses. "You wanna see how hungry I am?"