CHAPTER 17

"Who said we were dating?"

(Narrator)

"Well you're the one who asked me on todays date so I think that counts as us dating ay?" Yoongi slowly shook his head, "no Jimin no" Jimin frowned. "Me and Yoongi know each other Jimin" Jungkook smiled. "He's friends with Dongmin"

"Ah Dongmin, I don't like him" Taehyung and Jungkook both laughed. "Speaking of Dongmin, I gotta go back to my dorm, I'll see you guys late-"

"Let me come with you" Taehyung stood up and whined. "Okay come on, see you two love birds later" Jungkook winked at Yoongi and Jimin and left.

"So does this Dongmin guy have a girlfriend?" Jungkook nodded. "Yeah her name is Gayoung I believe she is bisexual she's super sweet" that statement reminded Taehyung. "Oh shit Jungkook wait" Taehyung pulled Jungkooks arm and made him face him.

"Are you gay then?" They stood in silence. "Hello?" Jungkook didn't know what to say, he never confirmed how he felt for other men but Taehyung. "I- I don't know" Taehyung frowned slightly. "Okay um well maybe you should find out what your sexuality is before we do things you may regret later on"

Jungkook didn't know what to say considering the fact that he has never felt this way before. He wasn't in love but he was heavily attracted to Taehyung. "It'll take me time Tae" The elder slowly nodded with a reassuring look on his face.

Jungkook new he wasn't going to rush him or be unsupportive. He was patient. "Let's get to your dorm then hm?" Taehyung extended his arm towards Jungkook giving his hand to him. Jungkook smiled and intertwined his hand with Taehyungs.

"Dongmin?" Jungkook closed the door and looked around. "Oh hey Gayoung" She smiled and looked down at their hands, her eyes widened. "Wait are you guy-" Jungkook put his hand over her mouth before she could say anything.

"We will talk later" She laughed and nodded. "Where's your boyfriend?" She blinked. "Oh shit yeah forgot I was dating somebody I felt single for a minute after seeing y'know" she winked at Jungkook cause Taehyung to keep his laughter in.

"He's currently at a lecture why?" Jungkook shook his head. "Nah I just haven't seen him today" Gayoung nodded and went to the kitchen. "Do you guys wants a cheese toasty?"

"Nah I'm good I'm full" she nodded and closed the kitchen door. "Gosh today was something" Taehyung say down on Jungkooks bed and took his shoes off. "By the way Jungkook, You don't need to rush yourself to come up with an answer okay?"

"I had a feeling you were gonna say that" Jungkook smiled and took his shoes off and sat down next to the blue haired boy. Taehyung bit his lip and slowly caressed Jungkooks thigh. "Oh Tae I am so turned on. Can we just say I'm bisexual I'm sure I am"

Jungkook hopped onto Taehyungs lap. He took both of Taehyungs hands and put them in his sides. "Aw baby" it didn't take long until their lips attached. The sound of their lips smacking echoed in the quiet room.

"AH OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY" Gayoung instantly ran back into the kitchen, Jungkook jumped off of Taehyungs lap and sighed. "Gayoung it- it's okay you can come" She opened the door and slowly walked back in.

"Sorry I didn't know that you guys would be y'know having at it" Taehyung laughed and Jungkook put his hands on his hips as he faced Taehyung. "What it's funny?" He rolled his eyes at the elder.

"Hey guys did I miss anything?" Dongmin walked in. "Oh you missed some shit" Gayoung whispered to him. His eyes widened. "I'll tell ya later" she winked and he smiled. "Anyways Taehyung will be heading out"

"And you'll be heading out with me" Taehyung dragged Jungkook to the door. "What? This is my dorm Tae" Taehyung pouted. "Stay with me tonight?"

"No Taehyung I can't I have an early lecture tomorrow morning." He started to whine. "I'll make sure to wake you up early, pleaseee" Dongmin and Gayoung just stood there snd watched the cute scene between the two boys.

"Go Jungkook" He looked back at the shorter girl. "Gooooo" Jungkook turned his head back to Taehyung. "Fine, you pain in the ass" The elder jumped and dragged Jungkook out the door. "Owp bye guys"

-

"Oh hey Jk" Jimin greeted him but didn't get a reply as Jungkook was carried by Taehyung. "Put me down Tae!" He obviously didn't listen as he went to his room and locked the door and threw the younger on his bed.

"Dude" Taehyung pulled his hoodie over his head, his good body on full display for Jungkook and he jumped onto the bed ontop of Jungkook.

"Ay what are you doing" Taehyung looked at him. "Take off your shirt please" Jungkook stared at the boy ontop of him. "Please" he did as requested. As soon as he laid back down Taehyung told him to close his eyes, once again he did as told.

He then felt a peck on his stomach making him flinch slightly. "Stay still" he snickered. Taehyung made his way up to his chest with his lips, he kissed all the way upto his neck making Jungkooks stomach do flips.

He then pecked Jungkooks lips. "What was that Taehyung" He opened his eyes slightly. "What? It was just the start of our little relationship thingy" he smiled receiving another kiss from Jungkook.

"You're cute" he snuggled up to Jungkooks chest. "Sub" Jungkook whispered. "What did you call me?"

"A sub" he sound loud and clearly. "I am most definitely not a sub if anything you're the sub, I just kissed your nipples, subs don't do that to their doms" Jungkook scrunched his face. "Well I'm not the sub in this relationship so it has to be you"

"Ha ha real funny Jungkook" Jungkook really thought. "Oh I'll show you how much of a dom I am baby"