CHAPTER 15

"Oh it's just my friend" I turned the camera to Taehyung. Minjung then clocked. "Did ya'll sleep together" He teased his younger brother. The two slowly looked at each other and laughed nervously. "No what makes you think that?"

Minjung smirked. "Well you both have messy hair and you guys are on the same bed?" Taehyung still had no clue who this person was. "We didn't sleep together shush but um Hyung this is Taehyung, Taehyung this is my older brother Minjung hyung" They both spoke.

"Oh look who's here" Minjung pointed the camera to his 9 year old daughter. "Hey princess" She waved. "Who's that oppa? Is that your boyfriend?" Minjung laughed. "What? No no we are just very close friends love" She nodded. "Okayy anyways Appa can we go to the ice cream shop?" Minjung smiled and kissed her forehead. "Of course I will talk to ya later kook bye"

They hung up. "He was nice"

(Jungkooks p.o.v) 

We fucking kissed no not kissed made out. Oh gosh do I like him? "Jungkook we need to talk" Sure as hell we do. "Yeah I agree but maybe another time? I gotta go Dongmin needs me back in 20 minutes and I need to get something from Yoongi so I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He sighed then nodded. I got off the bed and picked up my bag

"Wait Jungkook" He got off the bed and walked towards me. He gripped on my waist and kissed me once again. "See you" He smiled and I blushed, hard I could feel it. "B-bye"

-

"HYUNG WE FUCKING KISSED" Dongmin drew his attention straight to me once I bursted into the room, Gayoung was here she jumped a little. "Ayo what? Kissed who?" I threw my bag onto my bed. "Taehyung we kissed we didn't even kiss we made out fuck"

"Did you like it?" I nodded slowly. "And before I left he came to me and like grabbed me by the waist and kissed me again so passionately" he smiled so did Gayoung. "That's so cute though I wish Dongmin kissed me like that" she side eyed her boyfriend. "What do you mean? I DO" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't you like him to?" I sat opposite Gayoung and we spoke. "I don't know, I mean I always found him attractive but that doesn't mean I like him. I mean I guess he does make me feel flustered sometimes but that's because of how flirty his dumbass is"

-

(Narrator)

"Hey Yoongi" Jimin walked behind Yoongi. "Hi Jimin, do you need something?" Jimin nodded aggressively. "Your love" He winked making the elder cringe a little. "You need help you know?" Jimin frowned and followed Yoongi to the cafeteria. "Wait but I thought that one was cute"

"Yeah well maybe think again dear" Jimin couldn't get over how beautiful Yoongi was. "Gosh you know you are so hot?" Yoongi turned his head to Jimin after taking out his binder full of notes. "Thanks? You don't look too bad yourself I guess" Jimins heart went crazy after such a small compliment.

"Please go on a date with me Yoongi"
"Hyung, I'm older than you so call me Hyung" Jimin smiled. "Hyung, but that would be weird if I ask you on a date and say Hyung it's like me asking my brother to go out with me" Yoongi nodded. "Exactly so maybe you shouldn't ask me" He said sarcastically.

"Oh come on I promise I'll pay for the food I know a good restaurant not to far from here." "Fine I'm getting a lot of food" Jimin brought his hands together and clapped. "Yay I'm going on a date with Yoongi"

"It isn't a date just lunch with a friend" Jimin frowned. "So we are considered friends now?" Yoongi rolled his eyes and huffed. "Whatever gets you to get me food"

"Anything for you my love" Jimin was so into Yoongi he had no clue why.

-

The next day came by quick. Jungkook was scared to see Taehyung as he didn't know what to say to him. He still wasn't sure of his feelings but he was a bit desperate for his touch.

"Taehyung! There you are" Jungkook grabbed his arm. "Oh hey you" Taehyung hugged Jungkook in the middle of the hallway making Jungkook smile slightly as he hugged back instantly.

"Can we talk now?" Taehyung wanted to talk but he was already late to a lecture and didn't wanna miss anything. "I really want to but I have a lecture right now I'll see you at swimming yeah?" Jungkook nodded weakly and they parted ways.

"Jimin!" The elder turned around and smiled after seeing Jungkook. "Heya what's up?" Did Jimin know about the kiss? Maybe Taehyung told him.

"Nothing much, did Taehyung tell you anything yesterday at all?" Jimin looked up thinking and slowly shook his head. "Nope, was he supposed to?"

Jungkook shook his head quickly. "No no nothing" Jimin raised a brow. "Suspicious much tell me" Jungkook was hesitant. "Ag I thought Taehyung would have told you by now"

"Tell meee" did Jimin know?. "Me and Taehyung kissed yesterday" Jimin wasn't surprised. "Oh he actually did it? I told him to" Jungkooks eyes widened. "Why?"

"What did you not like it?" Jungkook immediately shook his head after seeings Jimins glare.

"No I liked it holy fuck I loved it, it's just it was so unexpected you know?" Jimin nodded. "You are a simp" Jimin blew a kiss and walked away leaving Jungkook in complete confusion.

-

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook whispered to himself. "Oh I see him with Minjoo" Taehyung was walking as Minjoo was behind him grabbing his arm. "Minjoo leave me alone I told you I'm dating Jungkook" He approached Jungkook. "Hey baby she still doesn't believe us"

"Oh really?" Minjoo glared at Jungkook. 'Kiss me' Taehyung mouthed to Jungkook. He nodded and walked to the blue headed boy. He pressed his lips to Taehyungs soft ones, his stomach doing flips with butterflies flying around in them Taehyung gripped on Jungkooks exposed waist and pulled Jungkook more closer to get more of him, Minjoo just watched, so did the whole swimming club.

"Ugh fuck you both" she stomped away and Jungkook tried to pull away but Taehyung wouldn't let him and smiled into the kiss as he bent down and carried Jungkook to the locker rooms. "Mmh Tae- hmm~" They did not stop.

Taehyung then Pulled away from Jungkook, Taehyung was sitting on the bench with Jungkook on his lap. "Should we talk now? Jungkook whined. "I guess we should" Just as Jungkook was about to get off of Taehyungs lap the elder gripped on his thighs and pulled him down.

"Uh uh you stay here" Jungkook felt small in Taehyungs arms but in a way liked it. "So, do you have feelings for me Jungkook?"