CHAPTER 11

"Holy shit Jungkook you are such a good kisser" I gripped on his waist as he rolled his hips cause friction between both of our crotches. "Stop talking baby" he wrapped his arms around my neck pulling me closer as we had another heated make out session.

"Please take these off Tae" He pulled the waist band of my shorts before letting go. "Beg for it" he kissed me once again moaning in between  making it heated before pulling away. "Please please please daddy I need your cock" he whimpered. "Your wish is my command my prince" he smiled. He watched me strip off my pants as he licked his lips seductively gosh I need more of the lips on lips contact right now.

"Take yours off too" he took it of with no hesitation. I then got back onto of him making another make out session as I pulled away I bit his bottom lip. "You are so fucking hot" He was about to take off his boxe-

"wake up lazy ass you've been smiling for the past 10 minutes in your sleep what are you dreaming about" Fuck. It was a dream. The cringiest wettest dream i have ever had.

"Funny enough you were in the dream" he sat up and smiled. "What happened?" I started thinking about the dream again making my dick harden, wet dreams are the worst. "Oh nevermind I forgot" he shrugged and went on his phone for a bit. "I'll be in the bathroom" he nodded and I got up to go to the bathroom.

"If he can't fix this then I will" the masturbation begins.

-

"Well thank you both for letting me stay the night" he smiled sweetly and both me and Jimin cooed. "No problemo bro thanks for tutoring us" Jimin put a hand on his shoulder. "See you later?" Jungkook nodded and left. "I need water pass me some?" I opened the fridge and gave him a bottle of water. He opened it. "So get this I had a dream I was having sex with Jungkook."

He spat the water all over my hoodie. "Dude" i took of the hoodie and went to get another one. "You what now? A dream about having sex with him? While you were sleeping with him?" I nodded awkwardly. "Did you tell him" who the hell tells somebody their dream about having sex with them? "No dumbass why on earth would I do that?"

"So um tell me what happened in the dream" i threw a pillow straight at his face making him fall backwards onto the bed. "Shit"

-

(Jungkook's p.o.v)

I opened the door after unlocking it to see Dongmin putting books in his bag. "Bro where were you after 11?" He walked up to me concerned. "Oh I was at Taehyungs dorm but the curfew went so they told me to stay with them" i smiled and he raised a brow. "Where did you sleep?"

"With Taehyung" his eyes widened. "You mean in the same room not the same bed right?" Whats his deal? "No I slept with him" gosh that sounds so bad. "You what now? How was it? was it your first time?"

"No the fuck we slept in the same bed not sex" he frowned slightly. "You're telling me you guys didn't kiss or none of that?" I walked over to sit down on my bed. "I am straight Dongmin you know this information" He coughed and looked at me with a straight face. "If you say so" he put his hands up in defeat and went to the bathroom.

"What is wrong with him?" I sighed and out some books away, I have free period right now so maybe I'll just get some breakfast. "I'm getting breakfast you coming?" He nodded and out his shoes on.

-

"Gimme a bite" Dongmin brought a piece of omelette to my lips as I took it in my mouth. "Oh this isn't that bad you know" He laughed at me as he took another bite of his omelette. "It's so good that I think you should buy me one"

(Narrator)

Jungkook fluttered his eyes multiple times at Dongmin. "Oh whatever I'll be right back" he rolled his eyes and got up to get the omelette. Jungkook smiled and looked at the line Dongmin has to wait in. "Holy crap that is a long line" he turned back to his plate and carried on eating his toast.

"Hey you" somebody sat opposite him. "Oh hey Yoongi? How you doin?" Yoongi chuckled softly before replying. "I'm good thanks, you?" Jungkook nodded. "I'm good" Yoongi smiled and admired Jungkook as he looked down at his food, The younger male then looked up at yoongi to flash a smile.

"You been applying that ointment?" Jungkook hated it so much, as he would feel the burns as it was applied. "Yeah Taehyung had to put it on for me before going to bed" Jungkook laughed and Yoongi raised a brow. "Before bed? Are you guys roommates?" Jungkook shook his head after taking another bite out of his bacon.

"I crashed at his and Jimins place last night cause I stayed too late and Taehyung let me sleep with him so he applied it for me" Yoongi sighed and nodded. "I see that makes more sense" Jungkook nodded. "By the way what uni does Junhoe go to?"

"Kyung hee university" Yoongi huffed. "Holy fuck he must he super smart how did such a dumbass get into such a good uni?" Yoongi shrugged. "Probably because his dad is very powerful and get what he wants? Me and him were supposed to get married and his dad forced me to stay or else he would murder my sister"

"You guys didn't get married so?" Yoongi looked down. "I didn't think he meant it" he mumbled "oh my god Yoongi I am so so sorry" Yoongi sniffled. "What did I mis- Jungkook how did you make Yoongi fucking cry"

"No no he did nothing it was me I made myself cry" Dongmin softened his eyes when looking at Yoongi and glared at Jungkook. "Hyung I didn't do shit I swear ask him" Dongmin looked unconvinced. "Dongmin he did nothing don't worry"

"What happened?" Dongmin looked at Jungkook. "Was it about his sister?" Yoongi started to sob harder. "Oh shit yeah it was wasn't it" Jungkook nodded. "Hey Yoongi it's okay buddy" Yoongi hiccuped before looking up at Dongmin. "I'm sorry, I miss her so much and it's all my fault that she died. Me, it was me. My fault"

"No no Yoongi don't say that please don't say that, Jungkook here take the keys we're taking him to our dorm do you have a class Yoongi?"
He shook his head indicating that he doesn't. "Okay come on then" the three got up and made their way to the dorm.

"The fuck you looking at?" Jungkook spat at whoever stared at Yoongi. "Jungkook it's fine" The younger opened the door with the keys and let the other walk in before him.

"Are you hungry Yoongi?" He nodded his head and showed a weak smile. "I'll make us some ramen" Jungkook went into the kitchen to make three bowls of ramen.

Somebody knocked at the door. Dongmin got up and opened it. "Uh can I help you?"