CHAPTER 14

"Hey you" Jimin sat down next to me. "Hey ready for that date you got?" He smiled. "Yeah he still doesn't know but hey that's okay" I laughed and we started writing down notes once the lecture had started.

"Gosh does he ever stop talking?" I laughed after hearing Jimins complaint of the teacher. "Jimin it's kinda his job to speak" He huffed. "I would have fired him long ago" I closed my notebook and Jimin looked at me confused. "What are you doing"

"You told me something yesterday during swimming but then went to Taehyung, what did you say?" He blinked. "I don't remember" he looked down t his book and started scribbling. "I believe it was something along the lines of 'You know Taehung likes you?' "

"What? No I never said that" he laughed nervously. "Come clean Jimin did he say that?" He was hesitant, "no he said nothing don't worry about it"

(A week ago)

(Jimins p.o.v)

"Min come here please" I Got up from my bed and went over to his room. "Yeah?" I leaned on the door frame after opening the door. "I have a question"

I nodded and payed attention. "So I have a friend right and he said he thinks he likes this bo- girl and um he doesn't know how to clarify his feelings for hi- her I mean"

"Okay go on" I raised an eyebrow starting to think that I may know this friend. "And I just wanted to ask you for advice to give to m- him" He flashed his boxy smile and I laughed.

"What's this guys name?" His face dropped. "Does that really matter? Just tell me the advice"

"Tell him to kiss this girl and see" He widened his eyes. "Jungkook would be so surprised if I did th- WAIT NO NOT JUNGKOOK I MEANT JENA" He slapped his face multiple times.

"Dude I knew you were talking about Jungkook the whole time dumbass"

"Was I that obvious?" i rolled my eyes. "You've been obvious". I went and sat on his bed. "So you think I should just go for it? I don't wanna scare him" wow he's never been so caring for a person. "I mean see what happens if he kisses back well there's your answer"

"But what if he pushes away and doesn't talk to me anymore?" Jungkook wouldn't do such a thing. "He won't do that Tae"

(Present)

Gosh what if Taehyung kisses Jungkook today? "You are so annoying ya know?" I nodded and flashed a bright smile.

-

"Hey have fun tutoring" I teased him. "Have fun on your date with somebody who doesn't even know you're having it" he smiled and mocked me.

(Jungkook's p.o.v)

I made it to the dorm and knocked and waited for the door to open. "Heya" Taehyung wrapped his arms around me. "Woah let's get inside" He pulled away and I walked in and closed the door, once I turned back to him he jumped on me making me catch him with both my hands holding his thighs which were wrapped around my waist.

He wrapped his arms around my neck. "Hey what's up? Why are hugging me like I died and came back to life" He then jumped off of me and sighed. "I dreamt that you got ran over by a car and didn't wake up" i frowned. "That's quite negative ey?" I laughed.

"Why would you dream of such things for"

(Narrator)

Taehyung had no clue, he's only been dreaming of the younger, first he has a dream of them about to do the dirty then he dreams of them getting married now he imagined Jungkook dying it's a whole life cycle.

"I don't know but it was scary and sorry for jumping at you like that" The elder scratched his nape and smiled awkwardly before sitting down on his bed with Jungkook following sitting next to him.

"Don't worry about it, you ready to get tutored?" Taehyung grunted. "I shouldn't have asked you now that I think about it" Jungkook frowned. "Don't you wanna learn?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook as he tilted his head. "No I do"

Taehyung couldn't say no to such a beautiful person. Jungkook lightened up and smiled.

-

"Once you multiple that what do you do?" Taehyung thought long and hard, "do you move this here?" Jungkook clapped his hands. "Yes good job" Taehyung threw his head back and threw his pencil into his book. "Can we take a break by any chance?"

"Yeah of course" Taehyung had something in mind which was what exactly?

The kiss.

He wanted to Kiss Jungkook. Just as he thought of it Jungkook pulled out his pink strawberry flavoured lip balm and applied it to his lips, Taehyung had his mouth slightly agape as he observed the brown haired male apply the product on his plump, cute lips.

"You good?" Jungkook laughed while putting the lid on. "Yeah no sorry about that ha". Somebody texted Jungkook and he immediately responded, it was his brother. "Can I kiss you Jungkook?"

"What?" He said it. "Ah no nevermind." A five second silence that's what it was. "Taehyung look at me" Taehyung slowly turned to the younger male.

Jungkook pressed his lips against Taehyung making him squeal. Jungkook was pulled onto Taehyungs lap. Jungkook moaned.

Taehyung then slightly squeezed Jungkooks ass making the younger gasp giving Taehyung an entrance for his tongue. "Mmh~ you taste like strawberries" Was this really happening? Taehyung couldn't believe it.

Their moans were muffled but audible. Jungkooks phone decided to ruin the moment and ring. "Shit shit shit" He got off of Taehyungs lap and took his phone to see that his brother was face timing him. "Hyung? What's up?"

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyungs swollen lips. "Nothing I just wanted to call you whatcha doin?" Jungkook stuttered every now and then still not believing what happened. "You good? You're hair is messed" Jungkook then smiled. "Yeah it is I just woke up a while ago" Minjung then saw somebodies shoulder on the right side.

"Who's arm is that?"