CHAPTER 7

Once Jungkook went into the swimming captains room he saw Taehyung sitting down on his phone. "Hey Ji- Jungkook? I told you not to come baby" He stood up. "I'm not gonna swim don't worry, I'm just going to watch" the younger smiled at Taehyung, he returned a warm smile.

"Okay well lessons don't start for another 30 minutes so if you wanna go out for a bit that's okay." Taehyung put his jacket on. "Where are you going?" Taehyung laughed after putting his phone in his pocket. "Lunch do you wanna get some?" Jungkook nodded. They both went out of the campus to find a nice place to have their lunch.

"What about this place?" Jungkook pointed at the dimly lit store which had quite a few people inside. "Sure" they went inside and was greeted by a young girl, she looked around 17. "Hello a table for two?" Both boys nodded and she escorted them to a table. "Call me over when you're ready" she smiled and they started looking at the menus.

"See anything you like?"

(Jungkook's p.o.v)

Crab soup? Why not try something new? "Crab soup" Taehyung tilted his head. "Interesting choice they have so many things to choose from, and don't you want to get any other dishes?" I shook my head. "You wont mind if I have a hit of yours will you? I'll give you some of mine" I smiled. "Sure Jungkook" I realised that Taehyung kept looking behind me.

"The girl, she keeps staring at you" I turned around to see the girl who greeted us looking at me, she quickly turned away when she saw me look back. I laughed. "How cute is that" I looked back at Taehyung who didn't look very amused. "No that cute if you ask me" i rolled my eyes "obviously you wouldn't find her cute you like men." He huffed.

"I thought you liked men too, you don't?" Taehyung questioned me with an eyebrow raised. "No Taehyung I am straight" he kicked me under the table. "The fuck was that for" he smiled. "You're ready?" Oh shoot I didn't realise he called her over. "Um yeah I'll g-get the crab soup and he will get the salad" she wrote it down. "Wait no I don't want the salad-" I interrupted him. "I don't care" the girl laughed and blushed a bit.

"Could I ask your name?" I looked up at her. "Sorry?" I could see Taehyung roll his eyes. "She wants your name baby" she looked a little bit confused once Taehyung called me baby. "Oh I'm sorry are you two together?" Taehyung nodded. "Yeah he's my boyfriend sorry" she was a bit taken a back and then walked away after apologising again. "What is wrong with you bro"

"You're acting like you guys would have started dating and then gotten married then had five kids besides you go to uni focus on school" I rolled my eyes. "Don't you have a boyfriend?" He coughed. "And where did you get that information my last boyfriend was two years ago" oh. "Oh"

"I would tell you more about him but my time with him was traumatic so I'm good thanks" he smiled and took his leg off of mine which I didn't even realise was there.

-

Once we ate we went back to the pool room. "Where have you been Taehyung?" Jimin looked concerned. "Oh shoot sorry I forgot to tell you me and Jungkook went to go get some lunch" Taehyung showed his boxy smile to the elder male.

"Well you're 10 minutes late so I had to start class without you" Jimin huffed making Taehyung laugh. "It's fine, I'm here now aren't I?" Jimin rolled his eyes with anger. He then looked at me his eyes softening. "Hey Jungkook come let's leave him"

He took me to the pool room and sat me down on the bench as he was putting up a video of the latest national swimming competition that Taehyung won in. Taehyung then walked in shirtless with just his trunks, he normally has his swimming cardigan on but nope not today I guess.

"Luckily Taehyung actually made it and is going to demonstrate for us what you guys will be trying out today"

-

"Hey you gonna go back to dorm?" Taehyung walked over to me as he dried his hair with a towel. "Oh no I have a lecture in about 20 minutes I'll probably just go from here since it takes me a while" He nodded. A girl then tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

"Oppa! You look so good right now" Taehyung cursed under his breath. "Minjoo, I have no interest in you can you not just leave me alone?" She pouted. "Listen you THINK you like men. But you don't, I can prove it to you- change you even!" She tugged on his arm before he could snatch his arm.

"Minjoo I like men not women, you can't do anything about it" I'm just, I'm just here watching all of this. I can't tell if she's homophobic or just desperate. "Taehyung I like you sooooo much give me a chance huh?" Taehyung looked at me with eyes that screamed 'help me'. I laughed.

"Minjoo leave him alone he's mine" I put my hand on his shoulder. He whispered in my ear. "Be more touchy" my eyes widen a little. "You guys aren't dating who the hell touching their partners shoulder" what kind of question is that?

"We are dating Minjoo look" Taehyung turned his head to me and leaned in but before he could catch my lips I turned my head slightly letting him kiss my cheek. "Whatever I'll see you later taebae"

"Why the fuck did you kiss my cheek?" He started walking to the locker rooms with me following behind him. "Because you didn't let me kiss your lips" I roll my eyes. "Who even is she?"

"Hey why don't you head to your lecture?" Seriously? "Fine"

-

It's Monday. I didn't see Taehyung since the day in the locker room since there hasn't been any swimming lessons due to Taehyung and Jimin's exams. "Hey Jimin it's been a while" He nodded. "You still coming to my dorm today?" Oh yeah forgot about that. "Yeah sure what time again?"

"I said 7pm last time but what about at 4pm?" I have free period then should be good. "Sounds good to me" we exchanged smiles and the lecture started.

"Oh Jimin?" He hummed in response. "Do you know of this Minjoo girl?"