Shimmer and Shine meets NC and Friends [2/4 crossovers] [resumed]

This Chapter is goanna take place on the Wattpad shit because I can use imagery and not just limp-ass words so yeah lol...

NC: That was some good therapy...

Applejack: Hell yes...

Stormcat: I feel great after torturing little shits for no reason lmao...

Flame: Probably cause it's satisfying as hell.

NC: Honestly I think you're right...

Over In Zarahmay Falls...

Shine🥴: mmm...(grunting)...ahh...mmph...

Shimmer: ??? 😳

Shimmer got confused on why Sounded like she was having a very well satisfying orgasm.

Shimmer: Is Shine doing that or???

Shine: ssss...ahh...ahh...(high pitched moaning) NNYAAH... HAHH...AHH~ AHHAhHhh...(calms down) Ahhmm... Oh my god that felt good...oh yeah...mmmm

Shimmer opened the door after Shine stopped moaning and saw her pulling dry c4m from her butt.

Shimmer: Shine I know u masturbated...

Shine: Yeah...It has health benefits so why the hell not...leah does it...

Shimmer: (sigh) you're not wrong lol

Shine: Btw what are Leah and Zac doing anyway?

Shimmer: Idk lets go check

The 2 twin sister Genies went downstairs to check on them and saw Zac and Keah in fancy clothes.

Shimmer and Shine: What the...

Kaz: Bye Zac Bye Leah!

Zac and Leah: Bye!!

Zac was wearing a black tuxedo with a red receipt holder thing(what every tuxedo has sake)

Leah wore a nice pink glitter dress with golden blonde hair and black mascara over her eyelashes.

Shimmer: I didn't know Zac and Leah were DATING!!!

Kaz: They like each other

Shine: Dangit Kaz...

Shimmer: Shine you like Kaz don't you??

Shine(pissed): Shut up Shimmer, No I don't

Shimmer felt insulted and a tear fell down her face.

Shine: Shimmer...Im sorry...

Shimmer: Shine...Don't hug me...You hurt my feelings...

Shine: Shimmer, I'm sorry ok...I didn't mean it...

Shimmer: You ALWAYS find ways to hurt my feelings Shine!

Shine(sad sigh): Shimmer come here...

Shine yeeted her arms around Shimmer tightly and sighed after staring at Kaz for a bit.

Kaz: Shine...U okay???

Shine: Yea Im fine...

Shine looked at her poor little sister crying on her shoulder and felt bad seeing her sister cry.

Kaz: Shine...don't cry...

Shine: Im...(voice breaking) so sorry...

Shimmer(crying): (whines) I can't hold myself I need my alone time Shut up is something I can't handle...Its too sensitive!

Shine: O...ok...(shaking sigh)

Shine felt guilty of all the times she made Shimmer cry and angry at her.

Kaz: That's natural...you'll get used to it!

Shine started to get angry.

Shine: YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, MY SISTERS FEELINGS ARE VERY WEAK...I CAN'T PREDICT ANYTHIIIIIIHIHIIIIHIING!! (cries out loud)

Kaz: Geez ok...

Shine: Im going to check on my sister while you continue to make me wanna dropkick your ass!

Kaz: Shine chill!!!

Shine: Ugh...Kaz no wonder your c0ck is so small no one can lick it!

Kaz: Ok thats a little too far...

Once Shine got upstairs...

Shimmer was lying on her glittery bed crying with 2 tissues and a tissue box.

Shine:(opens the door) (sigh) Shimmer...can I...talk to you???

Shimmer(sniffles): What is it now?

Shine: I'm really sorry for what I said, it's just my habit...I get embarrassed a lot and I hate it when you cry...I can't look.

Shimmer(crying): then why do you make me cry all the time then!!

Shine: I DONT MEAN IT!!

Shimmer got up out of bed and walk over to the mirror to look at her face.

Shimmer POV:

Shine hurts my feelings often and I don't think she does it on accident half the time...I walked over to the mirror ignoring Shine and folded my head into my arms and continued to cry on my arms while Shine looked at me with a confused eye.

I walked over to the mirror ignoring Shine and folded my head into my arms and continued to cry on my arms while Shine looked at me with a confused eye

Shine: Shimmer...do you HAVE to cry on the mirror...the bed was better...

Shimmer[crying]: YOU DONT UNDERSTAAAAAAND!!! [lets out a sharp sob]

Shine: [sigh]

Back in normal crossover mlp world sh3t...

NC: Ya know we can always go for something vegan or meat cause I like EVERY...SINGLE...MEAT...IN THE WOOOOOORLD...

Stormcat: I prefer classics bruh...

Flame666: I like vodka and f3ck1ng alcohol as a side order bruh...

Btr: I used home-cooked meals...

NC: Brodey we all know U are sandy on an automobile from Texas and my home town lookin a$$...lol

[Ground shakes]

Flame666: Wait, WHAT THE HELL WHY IS THE GROUND SHAKING?!?!?!?!!?...

NC: We have to find CrystalGamer and his/her brother so we don't die without them if we do...

Stormcat: WELL LET'S GET FINDING THEN!!!?!?!

[a few soul crushing hours later]

NC, Flame666, and Brodey panting: WE couldn't find them...they may be arriving over to the mansion...

[knocks from the door]

NC opened the door and saw a wet soggy blue-haired girl with red glasses and his/her brother come through the doorway...

YoloGamer: [panting] We made it...Isaiah was being a pouty little bastard and pestered me to death about some damn 19$ Fortnite card...like he deserves the right to holy dank memes...

NC: You're right lol...

[the next chapter will still be on this site bc i cant post pictures on fanfiction.net bc well...fu[gets cutoff by the NC and friends theme song instrumental]

[Alphie Theme Song Plays as the NC and Friends theme song instrumental with cool new features and extended]

Ill see yall later YEETEELY DEET INTO THE YEET OF IT!!!