Hotel PT 2: NC and Rifty Record a video together

I'm actually trying for this shit now...prepare for plot and bullshit...

Also heres what NC looks like as of April 11, 2022

Any ways back to the fanfic story chapter...
____________________________________
NC opened her tired eyes after sleeping for 4 and 1/2 hours with McCreamy in her arms. Rifty was several rooms down the curved modern hallway, making a fortnite YALL MIND IF I CHAPTER 3? video after being gone for so long from YouTube.
NC yawned and noticed that McCreamy was still sleeping, she gently got up out of the bed and walked over to her built in fortnite setup across from the bed. The room had a great view of the not so far beach and the city NC lives in.

On Fortnite, NC found 4 kids in a creative game and decided to make a morning video of making kids cry in creative fill for YouTube, maybe even doing it with Rifty, and that she did.
"Hey Guys, I found some random kids in creative fill, and they were trying to get the highest kill record without deaths. I absolutely won them over and killed them repeatedly most of the time, it was funny as fuck. If you want more videos of me making kids angry in creative, subscribe and smash the like button *giggles*" NC started recording her obs and hopped back on fortnite. She messaged Rifty on discord before she started her intro, so he should be in the lobby joining her game to team on the little kids.
"NC we gotta sweat" Rofty said as he laughed changing into the NiteBeam skin to make himself look hella tryhard.
NC replied," I mean I just woke up and my fingers are not warmed up so I think we should 1v1 real fast to warm up our fingers.
Rifty agreed and ignored all the other kids shooting at me and shockwaved to the 1v1 area at the edge of the map. NC grappled over to it because there was a infinity blade shitter being a dickhead with the sword.
NC let out another sexy yawn and started the 1v1, while they were buildfighting high up in the sky some one saw they're gamer tags and noticed them.
"OH MY GOD NC AND RIFTY ARE IN MY GAME!! OH MY GOODDDD!!"
Rifty and NC overheard the kid who noticed them and laughed.
"Dammit!" Rifty exclaimed as NC shotgunned him to the face with a gold spaz.
NC giggled and went after the kid who noticed them.
"NC IS AFTER ME OH GOD"
NC laughed as she overhead him trying to run away from her in the game. She fatfingered and accidentally pressed the wall key on her led keyboard but made a shit out of it by preboxing him up 1 tile.
"Yo you got destroyed, get better" NC giggled as she turned off push to talk and said to him in a sweet calm and sexy deep Aussie accent.
"OH MY GOD NC TRASH TALKED TO ME!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!"
NC laughed harder as he kept yelling that he's in a YouTubers game.
"I'm goanna kill him now and say get shit on" Rifty told NC as he shockwaved over to the little kids builds and triple edited up to his box, took his wall first try and one pumped him, then he did laugh it up.
"Boi you build like a Egg sandwich get better you got shit on" Rifty unmuted his mic and said while hearing NC laugh.
"I WANNA SEE THEM KILL EACHOTHER" the little kid yelled and Made the whole lobby gather around the 1v1 area to see NC and Rifty 1v1 eachother.
"NC you're goanna destroy me" Rifty said embarrassingly while Becca peeped in his room.
"What? Bruh..." NC giggled as her keyboard was able to be heard through Rifty's headphones.
"Damn your keyboard sounds good, what is it?"
Rifty asked while still blushing.
"I don't know what fucking brand this is" NC laughed and prompted Rifty to start the 1v1 with the whole lobby watching.
"See I told you I would loose, your like the best female fortnite player" Rifty laughed hysterically.
"Nah chicas better, for sure" NC tried to downgrade herself"
Rifty doubted it.
"COLE WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH A GIRL?" Becca screamed from the bathroom in Rifty's hotel room.
"Was that Becca?"
NC was shocked at hearing Becca scream at Rifty.
"Hold on..."
Rifty left his setup and went to Becca, who was super pissed was angry.
TBC