The ThunderStorm and a Alien Invasion???

This the 2nd/7th chapter to NC and Friends lol...
___________________________________
YoloGamer: You know I hate you right Isaiah?
Isaiah: At least i'm not bad at fortnite! HA!...
NC: Isaiah...you're not good either...you died off tue damn rip of a match and we were in bot lobbies...HOW?
NC and the others laughed, and Isaiah just scratched his neck after being roasted to death.
YoloGamer: Thats what you get lol...
Isaiah then started to tickle YoloGamer untill she stopped teasing him.
YoloGamer: AHH! STOP IT! (laughs uncontrollably)
Isaiah and Yolgamer finally got to the point of trying to kill each other. Isaiah had gotten a bit of his anger out, which he had been in an uncharacteristically violent mood for a while. He managed a good hit on YoloGamer, who was wearing red circle shaped glasses. However there was a greenish glow outside the full sized living room window.
NC: What the hell is that??
Stormcat: ALIEN INVASION!!! FORTNITE IRL HELLO?
Brodey: Ugh, it's not aliens...ok it might be aliens NEVERMI-

NC started laughing again, the two of them tried an alien assault, then a bunch of alien themed puns, finally ended with a punch in the face. StormCat: Whoopsie! I'm so sorry I didn't see it coming! (sings out loud the shimmer and shine theme song)
Brodey: You finally got me to it, GET THE INSTRUMENTS...
All the others grabbed their instruments from the built music room in NC's mansion.
YoloGamer: I got a KEYBOAAAARD WOOOO...
NC: (girly)KEYBOARD SISTERS!!
Stormcat: I wish Brodey played guitar not bass...it upsets me...
NC: YEET Zarahmay, first wish of the night I guess lol, NC and Friends, Make brodey play guitar make life end...
NC: Theres noway that worked...
Stormcat: Of course it didn't you're not a damn genie sis...
NC: I know i did it for memes.
YoloGamer: Soo, Shimmer and shine theme song...
NC: Yeah lets just record that rq and then we'll get right back to the alien invasion across the city...
(...)
After that the alien light got brighter and brighter untill...
NC: AHH~
Stormcat: That sounded to good of a moan for right now I CANT SEE AYNYTHIIIING!
YoloGamer fell to the Floor and NC decided to help her up and maybe pull her away from the blinding light.
YoloGamer(scared): DONT TAKE ME IM TOO CUTE NOOOO-
NC: Stand back everyone, IM GOIN IN.
NC went into the light and her ponytail was swaying with every stressing step cause of the wind.
She then fell over with three Genies that looked like airhead candy commercial hair girls looking at her worried.
Shine: You ok?
NC just looked at felt dizzy...
NC: Ughhh... My head, fuck...
YoloGamer Then went outside...
Are you ok? Are you good?
NC: Ohh nothin much just these little cute genies haha stop it that tickles!!
Yolo and the genie girls started tickling her as a playful sign for some reason.
YoloGamer: NC used to watch you guys all the time back then...weekdays were og szn 1, and szn 2-up were good aswell for weekends.
Shimmer, Shine and Leah: Awesome!
NC: Yolo, you carry Shimmer and have Leah ride you back, Ill carry Shine.
YoloGamer: Ok...
NC picked up Shine by her legs and upper back and YoloGamer picked up Shimmer by her feet and arms, Leah rode her back inside.
Flame666: Who da hell are dese dress up bitches?
Shimmer(laighing): Were not dress up, were actual genies!
Shine: Except for Leah, she's a human disguised as one...
Leah: Hey!!
Shimmer and shine laughed.
NC: Stormcat get the flamethrower...nah just kidding...
YoloGamer: Graystillplays is still sleeping and Isaiah i- MY LITTLE BROTHER ISAIAH...HES MISSING...
Shimmer: We'd better find him!
YoloGamer: Simple, I wish for Isaiah to come back!
Shine: BOOM Zarahmay, First wish of the day! Shimmer and shine...Make Isaish come back divine!
.......
NC: Well that was cringe...lol
(Poof!)
YoloGamer: ISAIAH!! (hugs him) I MISSED YOU!!!
Isaiah laughes and licks Yolo's cheek.
YoloGamer: Ack! Haha! You're too ticklish on my face...STOP IT! (Laughs)
Shimmer, Shine and Leah laugh in joy while seeing Yolo getting tickled by her younger brother.
NC: So cute...
Flame666: Cute indeed...

NC: Well we better get to sleep before the rain comes again...
Thunder and rain came around in the background.
NC: Well sh6t...
When they all went upstairs they left the hallway light on untill they went to sleep, basically theres like 6 bedrooms so It can fit everyone.
NC Stormcat Brodey and Flame slept in theyre rooms, Shimmer, Shine and Leah slept together.
And YoloGamer and her little brother Isaiah slept together aswell.
While all of them were sleeping The rain got heavier and heavier untill...
Crack!"
Crackles of hail and debris flew around, hail hit the roof of the mansion and woke everyone up.
NC decided to turn on the news and look at the weather...it said strong thunderstorm across ALL DIMENSIONS...
NC: Noo...It cant be...

Imma leave it off here, Thank u 4 reading... INTO THE YEET OF IT!