NC: From Tomboy to trash to Reuniting memories

NC and Friends chapter I fucking forgot: NC's 5 month hiatus

FUCK ITS AN ABOMIATION UR GRUNSNDNENSNDNS FOR 388;&((&&jsjdjfjfj

_____

Pic of NC after this incident

NC and Stormcat's girlfriend to girlfriend relationship has been tough over the past few months, with Stormcat making "Trolling NC irl videos" on her second YouTube account

NC and Stormcat's girlfriend to girlfriend relationship has been tough over the past few months, with Stormcat making "Trolling NC irl videos" on her second YouTube account. (Cringe) This lead to NC crying and raging a lot and loosing her tomboyish attitude every day, with one of Stormcats challenges being titled "TRYING TO MAKE NC CRY IN 12 HOURS (She was not happy)" .
NC hasn't posted any fortnite related content recently except for the Dragon Ball Z collab. She also has made many apology videos and all her other channels are pretty much fucking dead.

Her other "friends", (Brodey, YoloGamer, Dynamite, Rifty, Shimmer and Shine, and bubs have all left her mansion and have moved some where else in the city of Equestria.
Even when not being brutally trolled by her girlfriend, NC has been emotionally unstable ever since Stormcat started to do these bullshitty videos.
NC has turned more into a big crybaby than a tall sexy young girl.

-Analysis done that took way too god damn long

(Sighing and Moaning)

Groaning can be heard from NC's room as she was repeatedly tossing, turning, and hissyfitting on her bed.
Stormcat could hear it from the bathroom while she was trying to clean the cum off her pants from earlier today.
NC got out of her groany fit and asked Stormcat for some sucky sucky later tonight . (Cringe)

Drama ensued between Stormcat and NC on what to do with her. Stormcat thought to leave her alone and leave her alone in her room.

NC didn't want to let go of Stormcat after almost 7 years of dating, kissing, and gaining fame off YouTube. But she walked away from Stormcat and went downstairs to her YouTube setup and decided to play some fortnite, hoping not to rage as bad as last night when she recorded the Dragonball X Fortnite collab.
(2 Hours later)

(NC slams her desk and voice crackingly screams): FUCK!!!)

She ran out of her streaming room and back upstairs into her room to cry like a big baby. Stormcat covered her ears and ran downstairs in the living room to not hear NC's annoying hissy fit.

(Hours later)

Stormcat checked in on NC during sunset.

NC was sitting in the corner of the floor with a vibrator in her hand and tears streaking down her face.
"What the actual fuck?" Stormcat almost yelled in horror after seeing her girlfriend with messed up front hair, and her shimmer and shine like ponytail looking like a complete mess.
"NOOOO!!! You MADE me into a BLOODY CUNT AND YOU TROLLED ME AND YOU RUINED MY LIFE IN THE MOST PLACED WAY POSSIBLE! YOU RUINED MY CAREER!! I HATE YOU!! YOU SELFISH HUMAN LITTLE FAGGOT!!"