Jamestown Mall and Stormcat being sexy lol

CHAPTER 9 I THINK IDK LOL AHH~

Stormcat looked at a yeetey sheet of newspaper and remebered the old Jamestown mall building. She flipped the back over and saw news about it reopening with new shit and old anchors reopened.
"Whatcha got there Stormy?" NC peered on the newspaper with her arm.
"JAMESTOWN MALL IS OPEN AGAIN WOOOOOOO" Stormcat yeeted the newspaper into the air and screamed at the top of her lungs.
"LES GOOOO!"
Shine and Shimmer heard the scream from across the room and giggled. Brodey jumped up and fell on the ground, her face first from the screaming.
"What the fuck is all this damn screaming for? I'm tryna grind to get the mythic golden BATTLEHOUND STYLE FOR FORTNITE!!!" Flame was pissed at the annoyingly loud screaming. He yeeted the paper put Stormcats hand while Everyone else went to see what she was screaming about.

"Oh I'm not screaming about that." Stormcat laughed. "I'm screaming about how much I loved Jamestown Mall when I was younger, and how it's cool that it's back open! I loved that place so much when I was younger. It was the best." She hugged NC in a giant hug. "I miss it so much."

"That place was probably the best place in all the lands of the world." NC joined in the hug.

Brodey looked confused as to what was going on. "But that place was fucking horrible!" She screamed

"Brodey , it's been six years. People have changed" Shine yelled back at him

Stormcat dropped off NC and went to Brody to hug her. She smiled and yeeted into her ear "Tell them all, everyone, tell them all, about how amazing I remember it being"

"Were going there NOW!!" NC shook Stormcat back and forth in front of everyone, Yolo just cringed and  hoped she wouldn't have to go with everyone.
"GOD DAMMIT NC I DONT WANT PARTICIPATION IN THIS BULLSHIT!!" Flame yelled in anger. NC wanted everyone to relive old memories of the old mall.
"Im sorry DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM???" NC yelled back at Flame stirring up a very bad fight.
Shimmer and shine just backed away slowly from the fight and just watched.
NC then tightened her right fist and Flame started a fire in his hand.
"Woah woah wooooahhh, chill, we dont need a huge mess ok, everyone  chill" Brodey pushed thrm both away from eachother and Stormcat fixed her front hair blocking her hot face.
"LETS GO SEE THIS MALL ALREADY BEFORE ANOTHER UNIVERSE COLLIDES WITH US AGAIN!!" Yolo yelled as she took her glasses off and put them in her ass pockets.
Shimmer just shrugged and walked out the door with Shine and Leah and waited for everyone else.
"WE HAVE TO GET READY FIRST CHILL!!" Stormcat yelled back at Yolo and walked upstairs to take a sexy shower before getting ready.
NC just went in her bathroom and did the same.
Flame just yeeted firey calone in his mouth, put a flaming hot suit on and called it that.
Brodey wore a stylish and sexy country outfit with a renegade raider hat.
Graystillplays decided to just wear the Florida man atire since he bathed last night before sleeping 20 hours. After her hot and sexy shower Stormcat headed downstairs and waited for the others before heading out, she already had her outfit picked out and some stylish makeup to go with it.
After everyone was ready everyone piled into NC's 15 person ferrari and drove to the mall. The drive was very interesting, everyone talked about old memories that had to do with the once glorious Jamestown Mall, there was talk of Jamestown Mall that could fill a library and has to be told to a million people. There was talk of Jamestown Mall that could fill a computer book store and has to be told to a million people. And there was much more talk of the jamestown mall, just when one memory was told.
Once Stormcat saw the light up Macys sign with the old design aswell as the Old JCPenny Outlet store she was about to cry, but as always she held it in cause shes a tough bi***. (Lol)
Shimmer looked at the old building and started crying softly on her older genie sister Shine's torso.

Leah just looked at her shoes and cried quietly.

"WERE HEEEERE" NC ordered everyone to get out the ferrari and head inside the Macy's building, once evryone got out, she decided to walk while laying on Stormcats arm and carry Shine.
Shine giggled and hugged NC back while all of them walked in the store.
It was just like they remembered, black escalators that were facing the front and the back of the store, the escalators had a gray step every once in a while, and the Christmas trees on the sides of the escalators aswell. Stormcat had the feeling of crying again while riding the escalator. Only this time she couldn't hold in 3 years of tears anymore.
NC captured the memory of looking at the escalator going the opposite way on the left of the black rail. Stormcat wiped the one tear from her evey and sobbed quietly next to Shimmer on the escalator.
Once everyone reached the top, they went around to the down escalator and went into the hallway of the mall, it was crowded and full of people celebrating. Flame was still pissed and didn't show any emotion when going into JCPenny Outlet store. NC howevet just wanted to cry.
"WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT???? WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS SHIT!!!!" Graystillplays yelled when he saw the store.

Shimmer realized that she could no longer use her light when Shimmer burst into tears and kept sobbing. NC consoled everyone as they walked around the mall.

"Guys, I think I just got sick of my old memories." NC was right cause her eyes started watering up and tears were dropping down her face aswell. She couldn't hold in anymore so she made a spontaneous move, took a paper handkerchief out of her coat pocket and dabbed the tears away from her eyes.

"Mom was right when she told me to stop looking at the old memories cause they were just as painful as the new ones that came with them." NC threw away the dampened cloth handkerchief and held onto Stormcats arm as they walked in the back part of the mall.
NC looked at the food court and cried in sorrow from the mall closing back in 2014, she knew this was just for show mall, you couldn't buy anything, it was a memory based hologram.
Stormcat started to cry aswell snd saw the SEARS store in the other anchor, she moaned and cried softly in her arm and squeezed Shine, the blue hairrd Genie in training for comfort.
"Mmmph!!" Shine couldnt speak or breathe properly due to Stormcat hugging her so tight.
Shimmer looked at her genie sister and then stared at the ground in tears.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!"

"Come on, we can just hang out in the parking lot and see if anything comes up."

When they walked outside of JCPenny, Flame was still angry that it was closing, they all walked to the parking lot and sat in the car. NC was sobbing heavily, while putting a handkerchief back into her jacket pocket.

Shimmer and Shine just stared at their friend, NC laid in the backseat of NC's ferrari

"YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO." NC spoke up as she dabbed her eyes with a tissue

"YEAH, HOW, OH MAN OH MAN THAT WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE! I NEVER WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN!!!!"

The three girls laughed in response

"YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT STREAMING WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?!?"

"NO, SURE NOT! I THINK I GOT RIPPED OFF LIKE A DIMPLESY DROP!"

"YOU TOTALLY DID!!"

Stormcat went back into JCPenny and pointed at the grayish escalator which opened up, NC made her way up the escalator aswell, she remembered where she was going.

NC remembered the toy section and cried on one of the baskets full of elmo books and toys. Everything faded away and soon she fell onto the demolished floor that was JCPenny.
NC then looked at the current state of the mall and realized it was a hologram lie. She then lost it and ran back outside to Stormcat and hugged her as tight ad possible.

NC then sobbed loudly in Stormcat's armpit, Stormcat had mascara running down her face from earlier, Yolo just sighed at fixed her glasses while hugging Isaiah on her lap.
Shine stroked her little pink haired sister Shimmer's back and watched as NC drained her eyes in regret from planning this pointless trip.

"You're right NC, I guess we do have to plan this around our own schedule now..."

Once NC stopped crying she got in her car and drove everyone back to her mansion and ran into her room and cried.
Flame kicked his door open and continued to grind for lvl 300 mythic bh.
Brodey went over to her boyfriend's house to smash.
Shimmer, Shine,  and leah went to sleep on the couch, Gray and spleens just chilled out in the movie theater and Stormcat decided to masturbate in the shower since that's the only place to get privacy from everyone else while letting out hot loud moans from the door.
Stormcats hot moans annoyed the shit out of Flame as his room was right by Stormcats bathroom where she's jerking off at.
Suddenly a thought came into Flame's head.

"Stupidity's going to fuck up my GRINDING!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DO IT RIGHT BY MY ROOM??"

even though he had rough morning getting fucked up.
Stormcat continued to moan louder and louder and slowly cum inside the bathtub anyway guys hope you enjoyed this episode of NC and friends anyway folks stay foxy and much love. 💗