NC And Stormcat Spend the night UwU

Just after NC's meltdown over Rifty's girlfriend enraged, she got a call from Yolo and Brodey.
"Fuck, I'll answer it" NC pulled out her iPhone from her desk and answered it, still being upset.

"Hey NC, how's your weekend busy stay going??" Yolo jumped in front of the camera and bumped Brodey on the ground accidentally. "Oops! Sorry!"

NC sighed," Its been going very...shit. I already caused a argument between Rifty and Becca just for recording a video with Rifty, and I cried...again"

Yolo and Brodey gasped, and Brodey fell out of the camera again.
"I'll try to turn this around somehow" NC repositioned her keyboard and queued up for a Box Fights and Zone wars Creative game in Fortnite," I'll talk to y'all later alright...*sad giggle*"
NC watched them wave and then closed out of the call while still loading in the creative game. She got immediately noticed by some 12-16 year olds with some other sweaty players not using their mics.

(I'm just goanna use their ingame names)
(Also I kinda have to use the damn old fanfic text for this)
____________________________________
RyTheKid005x: OH MY GOD IS THAT NC?
NC(laughing): Shit, not again

SwxatyXaxo: My G theres no way...Theres a special character or somethin bruh no way

(NC quickly shoots then resets)

RyTheKid005x: This has to be her cause she's good

Gotnoaim360memlol: No its a fake bruh its a fake aint no way
NC(laughing): There on to me bois...

SwxatyXaxo: I know bruh, these kids be stealin peoples names bruh like why the fuck u gotta do that bro... :/

NC had enough and turned on her mic," Yo, your getting shit on by a content creator *giggle*"

Every kid with a mic lost their mind.

Rythekid005x: OH MY GOD IT IS HER I JUST HEARD HER VOICE!!!

The kids could also hear her keyboard, only a little bit tho.

NC clipped the last kid who was extremely sweaty like 5 times, over half the lobby filled her menu with friend requests.
__________
Alittle later
__________
NC walked doen the hallway into her private bathroom with grand everything, and ignored everything that happened with her and rifty.
She decided to take a long sexy hot shower while listening to her Shoulder Dance which blew up last christmas in 2021.

She was dancing while cleaning her curvy and tall soapy body. As well as making her hair silky smooth and dyeing it to have blonde gray accents, while letting it down.
She moaned for fun in the shower as well after stepping out and wrapping a towel over herself. She grabbed a new outfit from the drawers in her bathroom. It was her red panties and a black and white zebra striped boob shirt.
She took a pic of it before walking out and putting on her signature T&M body oil perfume.

Stormcat came over to NC's room again to spend time with her girlfriend, sexy time

Stormcat came over to NC's room again to spend time with her girlfriend, sexy time. They lie by the water droplet covered window and NC curled up into Stormcat's arms as she stroked NC's dyed silky smooth letdown hair.
It was a pretty view from the nightly rainy window. They could see the tall transparent apartment buildings and the lit up huge lake next to the city with a beachy tone. They could even see NC's mansion. It was far away just like the city buildings.

NC kissed her girlfriend on the cheek and sunk into her arms more and fell asleep.
Stormcat petted her head and kissed her forehead.

(Time skip)

It was 5:00am, NC woke up while fiddling with Stormcats hair.
"I see your up early" Stormcat giggled and got up from the window bed.

(fuck yeah she wore her bra)

Stormcat kept petting her hair and moaning.

"I'm sorry, I was really kinda tired and I didn't get to sleep at all. I just woke up and saw you waking up."

Stormcat noticed it was still raining and Got early breakfast with NC. They walked out NC's hotel room and down to the breakfast restiramt in the hotel reception area.
Like last time, everyone stopped what they were doing and watched NC and Stormcat walk to the restaurant, NC waved with the sexy finger shake And stuck her tougue out.

Stormcat and NC ordered their favorited breakfast meals and sat down at the golden table with golden plated chairs.
NC cutely bit her pancake and hugged Stormcat sitting by her.
Stormcat giggled," I didnt know the hotel was this packed  24/7 holy shit"
NC whispered in Stormcats ear, she smelled NCs whispering. It tasted like candy.

NC smiled and kept eating