NC babysits bubs 1

A picture of kennedie from the fanfic btw

A picture of kennedie from the fanfic btw... [credit to the base creator for nearly all the artwork bases I trace from btw for all the smartasses and mfs]

NC looked out her window and saw the never-ending used to rain and eventually got a call from her long-lost friend Kennedie.

[speaking of Kennedie]...At Elijah and Kennedie's house...Kennedie: Ugh, Elijah, get off of me! I'm not getting you ice cream! Elijah: Pwease?Kennedie: NO!! CAN I GET ENOUGH OF YOU WHINING?? Elijah: BUT I WANT ICE CREAM!!! ITS NOT LIKE YOU CANT GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOWWW!!Kennedie: This is why I HATE having a little brother! I can't take this!!Elijah: I WANT ICE CREAM I WANT ICE CREAM I WANT ICE CREAM!!Kennedie: QUIT! Before Dad comes in my room!! Sorry about that NC, my lil bro is being an ass rn, I may need you to babysit him while I'm gone, I'm going to Hawaii for a few days. NC nodded in understanding.Suddenly...NC:  Ok, where's Bubs at?Kennedie: He's playing Fortnite [sigh] lemme call him down before I burn the house down.ELIJAH, GET YOUR OL HAPPY MINI TRASHCAN LOOKIN ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!Soon enough Elijah came downstairs almost tripping over the last step down."Ugh, not you again!!"Kennedie: Look, NC is gonna babysit you for a WEEK, just a week, please please please don't fuck up the house...also she probably will have to take you out to the mall to get you some new clothes cause after these ones wear out, you'll need some new ones...COMING DAD!! goodbye NC!!Kennedie ran to the door and headed out with her dad, mom and sisters in the car while NC stayed home and took care of Elijah...[sort of] Days passed and Elijah did as he was told.On that Thursday...NC was asked to take Elijah to the mall for some new clothes. NC hoped it didn't go poorly for herself.Once at the mall NC took Elijah into Macy*s [plz don't copy strike me]to look for new clothes for his size...but the first thing he saw was moving stairs that looked super cool and modern. NC: Elijah...I don't have time for your annoying bullshit today...I have shit to do...not sit here and watch you look at some damn escalators.Elijah: But they look fun!! NC already was pissed, not only did this trip last forever, but Elijah was off track and wanted to ride Black-Colored Escalators."Pwease??"NC sighed and let Elijah have his way around things...they rode up to the third floor and all the way back down to the 1st floor.NC[panting]: There, you happy?Elijah: Ummm...NC: you know what lets just get these clothes and get the hell out of here, cause I have to get stuff for myself too.NC dragged Elijah out of Macy*s through the mall to go to Nordstram...[NO COPYSTRIKEEE] [I spelled it wrong on purpose just to not get copyrighted derthyhgdfsaf] Elijah: Can we go on the yellow ones?NC: Elijah...This is the last fucking time, your big sister asked for me to get clothes for you...not sit in this place and fucking didlydaddle around with some god damn escalators...the only reason we're riding this one is to find my makeup for my Twitter pic imma post later on if we GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE IN TIME!!!Once NC got her make up she dragged Elijah out of Nordstram to go back home and post her Twitter pic.It was an hour before she posted.She managed to post the pic in time.

She managed to post the pic in time

[snip]

After posting it, she went upstairs to take a shower.30 MINUTES later, she got out of the shower and decided to sleep on the couch since sleeping in Kennedie's room would be disgusting as hell.15 MINUTES later she found herself crashing to the floor, unable to move because of a great and torturous dream.NC: phew...god that was rough... lol