Chapter 02

BREAK-UP

Cairo's POV

I don't really know what to say! I was really surprised by what she did. Furthermore, I didn't think she'll do that, I didn't have thought she's this-worst fck!

"Why did you apologize to him?" Biy shouted while we were walking away from the ice cream truck where she bullied the poor nerd earlier.

"Because she deserves to be sorry, Biy." I tried to calm myself down because I honestly couldn't believe that I had a girlfriend with the same attitude as her.

I'm really disappointed right now. I didn't expect that there's a living btch inside that attractive face of hers.

"What's wrong with what I did, huh? All what I've said, all what I've done to that nerd is what she deserves - what she deserves!"

"Whatever is that, you still shouldn't be insulting and berating her!"

"Is it my fault that she looks disgusting? She looks like trash!" She said, and her face was also disgusted as well as the tone of her speech.

"That's my point Biy! You're not her so why'd you just have to insult and do that to her, you don't own her, and you don't have the right to say anything or even persecute her. You know what Biy? Just mind your own business and not others, she seems to accept herself and you, you're actin' like you own everything about her! You're judging people as if you know everything!"

"So, do I have to know that btch first-"

"Watch your words-"

"Unang impression pa lang Cai, we both know she's just a beggar, that she's just a poor nerd, and he has nothing to be proud of!"

"So you think you can do whatever you want, say whatever you wanna say just for no damn valid reasons why?" I can't help it anymore, and I'm really screaming because I'm so annoyed. Does she have a brain? Why can't she understand what I want her to figure out - my point!

With so many women in this world, why did I end up with her? Damn!

"You know what Cai, you're being obvious! Don't tell me you like that nerdy girl? Tell me Cai, you like that fckin' nerd?"

What? I don't even know what this girl is talking about!

"Seriously Biy?" I can't believe it, "You're asking me that goddamn question?"

"Because you're being obvious, you like that nerd! Cai over me?" She even taught herself. "She's just nothing compared to me and I can't really believe you're goin' to like that nerdy btch, you're even more on her side than me! Admit it Cai you like-"

"Fine!"

"Huh?" Now she couldn't believe it. What a terrible taste I have!

"If you really think that way then okay! I like her and I regret liking you a little. I wouldn't want to have a girlfriend as rude as you and as mean as you are! Tanggap ko pa sana 'yang katarayan at kaartehan mo pero 'yong iniasta mo kanina, 'yon ang ayaw ko." The confusion on her face was evident and in the end she just gave me a confused and nervous look."

"What do you mean?" The anger in the tone of her speech was gone, and it was replaced by trembling and nervousness in her voice.

"I'm breaking up with you," I said calmly and sighed. I just felt his quick grip on my hand.

"No, you're just kidding right?" She had a pleading response, but I didn't talk, "Cai! You're kidding right? Please tell me you're joking Cai, please, please, it's that girl's fault, fck!"

"Why is it her fault? She didn't do anything, and you're the one who fight with her all of a sudden!"

"But why do you have to break up?" She asked crying, but there was really nothing I could do.