Chapter 11

SETTLE IN MIND

Chad's POV

"How long would you make that Abby Gayle wait bud. Well for me, you two seem compatible-"

"That doesn't make any sense Cai, I don't like her and maybe that's enough for me to say that we're really aren't," I replied.

"Well, if that's the case then leave that Abby mine."

"Yea right, that's because you're done with her sister right?" Zach responded with a bit of sarcasm to Cai.

"Woa! Don't make me remember that girl anymore, she's worst!" Cai's face looked like he really had no intention of going back to that woman who was undeniably pursuing him until now.

"Yea like that nerd, terrible!"

"No!" Zach and I suddenly turned to looked at Cai when he shouted that word. "I mean... yes... kinda, but not that worst you know? Mabait naman siya, she's just a bit of a nerdy type," the girl he was talking about suddenly flashed out my mind and right now, looking at it, she seems to be kind.

"Yea-"

"See! Even Chad agrees about it!" he really even pointed out to Zach that he was wrong. After all, mali naman talaga siya.

"Who cares? I only cares on what I think and maybe not for the both of you, but for me, she's that worst girl I have met!"

"Wow, you seem furious with that nerd, bud huh," Cai said with a grin on his face while looking at Zach's already pissed face.

"Talagang matindi! Ang sakit niya sa mata!" I just didn't say anything because I know that there was no point in forcing him to tell us that he was wrong with that nerdy girl he was talking about.

But on my own opinion, she isn't that much of an eyesore. She's far from that, she just doesn't dress well and always acting weird. But one thing that seems sure about her is that she looks kind. I'm not sure though if she really is, besides I don't know her... as of now.

"Speaking of that girl," we turned to Cai at the same time as we looked ahead of her. I turned to the girl who was Cai's referring to. I gulped when I saw her running so fast with a lot of books in her arms. It's strange that she just keeps running and doesn't care about the three of us looking at her at this freaking moment. Doesn't she know us? The Hellion3? The famous and hottest three?

"She seems to don't care about us around huh," Cai said with a smile and Zach suddenly grinned. His walked become even faster while Cai and I remained curious as to what he would do now that we were already behind him.

"Tss! Let's see on how she can ignore THIS!" After saying those, he immediately put his foot on where actually the unconscious girl running past to us. Cai and I's jaw dropped out of surprise, but I was even more surprised when I realized on where the hell this girl would fall out of balance.

I just found myself lying on the floor while she was on top of me. We stared at each other for a few seconds with the position of both of our bodies still the same and that's when I saw the strange twinkling of her eyes behind her big glasses.

After getting back to her senses, she quickly stood up from her crouch and quickly called Zach's name who was already walking away. She had the courage to call him and forced him to apologize even though it was really unlikely that he would.

I just felt something strange in my heart when he walked towards her, and she unconsciously backed away. But what surprised me even more was the last line Zach just said.

He just walked away and left me with Cai at my back and this nerdy girl who was now grumbling and picking up the books that scattered when Zach tripped her. I immediately came to her and helped her on picking up her books.